Recent content by AJdaTruth

+
  1. AJdaTruth

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

What is "cut content"? What do you mean and is considered 'cut content'?
  2. AJdaTruth

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I hope they just start from where they left off before when making the game go gold(when was that??.. probably mid/late-Nov) and putting it out in the street. CD PROJECT RED, just resume where you left off from there... Forget spending so much manpower and development-power on hotfixes...
  3. AJdaTruth

Not raining often enough?

No, definitely no raining enough. But it is supposed to mimic a SoCal or Los Angeles area... which barely gets any rain compared to other major cities. Yet the game is similar to folklore of the ORIGINAL Blade Runner movie, which rains ALOT in that. But I do want more of it and better sounds...
  4. AJdaTruth

DLC/Expansion suggestion

-Larger map -Added Night City neighborhood/borrow -What else does a Los Angeles looking video game city have... uh, well: a beach like Santa Monica, a forest like the Angeles, Los Padres or San Bernardino Nation Forests. That's brings me to.. -Lakes and other bodies or water (now you can...
  5. AJdaTruth

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

I think the nipple option is good enough. O mean, you can just select the male version first, then give it a vagina and makeup. No need to mame it hard or complicated
  6. AJdaTruth

Allow for gig/side mission resetting

There are times that the game auto saves before or after a mission as sometimes you start over at the beginning of it when you die or fail. However I like the fact you can restart a mission mid-way, especially if you forgot to save before starting it
  7. AJdaTruth

Option/Toggle to hide objective markers/vendor icons/other symbols in the HUD

Yes, let's make this game more 'immersive'. I would like to turn of the weapon icon.. or least have te option to have that, the map, objectives, etc. pop on the screen when you drive or get into combat or an encounter.
  8. AJdaTruth

City-wise? Maybe include more sounds and ambience in the game. It has the number of people, traffic and the lights... but its missing something: - hissing sounds - random yelling, screaming, laughing, etc. - police chasing somebody - fire trucks, ambulances, - traffic lights - better rain...
  9. AJdaTruth

Request: RipperDoc Character Customization

- add options for thermal or infrared vision options when visiting a ripperdoc. Maybe put it in the OCULAR cyberware option.
  10. AJdaTruth

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

I think there's a good number of vehicles in the game. BMW and Mercedes prototypes has some good selections. Even though its not a car, but the motorcycle could use some handling fixing in the game. It almost turns or drifts around corners like a car?! And add some lean into it
  11. AJdaTruth

Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

I dont think there should any extra or DLC content. The base game doesn't deserve it. Make the game complete first. Rather wait for it on a more complete game than trying to enjoy more content while it's still buggy
  12. AJdaTruth

Summoning your car

It has ran me over sometimes :-/
  13. AJdaTruth

Make non-lethal takedown matter (gameplay-wise)

Yes, use some of Metal Gear's stealth mechanics and game design.. Because, why would I worry about choosing a 'Non-Lethal' or 'Kill' takedown or enemy defeat.. when an enemy is 'knocked out' by a non-lethal defeat or takedown when they will not 'wake up' if I'm discovered, the body is discovered...
  14. AJdaTruth

Character creation suggestions

- add more hair options. Specifically for 'ethnic' groups. (Pretty much African-American, Islanders, etc.) It seems almost all choices are straight hair except a couple dreadlocks and braids. How about a short fade, afro, etc. And maybe have the option for size or length. Lastly the color. Not...
  15. AJdaTruth

[Suggestion] Grab / Takedown enemies

A 'silent' takedown that is 'quieter' could be more for a stealthy build. But anyone should be able to do a takedown, no matter the stats. I mean, any real person can go up behind somebody and grab them, y'know?
Top Bottom