Recent content by ajiehb

+
  1. A

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

Why do you understand the choice of FPP.
  2. A

And why? Can you share your point of view? Because I think the only real deal with FPP is FPS mechanics. And as was said in interview you shared 50 min demo gameplay was mostly FPS. Though author admitted that there may be more possibilities for fighting enemis but he saw that in trailer. So it...
  3. A

Well they've made 3 games with TPP and announce 4th and didn't say anything about perspective. It's naturally people assume that this game will be also TPP, no? Also there was a poll on this forum about FPP or TPP or both and majority of people here voted for TPP. This also added to their...
  4. A

It's just an example how things might work. Situation with CDPR and CP2077 is a bit different but many people are feeling the same as in my example. And what it makes worse is that there wasn't any info that it would be only FPP when game was announced till recent showcase at E3. Majority of...
  5. A

As plenty of people are not enjoying FPS nor FPP but enjoy Witcher games. Me and you don't have any numbers to confirm which group is minority so please don't make rash statements. I for one know that CDPR customer base was attracted by RPG TPP games that they created in past years. And creating...
  6. A

What they are doing is turning from one player base to another. It's very brave decision but I don't know if it's best one. Also it's very questionable decision to ignore your player base opinion. They always say how they think pleasing your fans is important in terms of piracy and seling games...
  7. A

I wonder why then there was such a big outburst on forum and social media when it was revealed that game is full FPP without any option if they were always saying this when speaking about game? Maybe because they didn't untill people start asking them directly? 1534229212 Been aware of your...
  8. A

We haven't seen any of this in the video that was released. But yeah at the words it looks like RPG as it supposed to be TPP at the words. Now it's FPP only heavy oriented on the guns and fights. So let's wait and actually see all those machanics in real game video and gameplay.
  9. A

Thank you good sir for reminding us about this facts maybe you also happen to know why they kept this as secret until people start asking is it FPP or TPP? I hope you will agree that is very important information about this game and they should be proud of their decision. As Cyberpunk 2077 been...
  10. A

What do you mean by "non-FPS"?
  11. A

Yet we have FPS definition to the games and we are avoiding to use it here because CD Projekt RED are afraid of something. And it's a good question why they are avoiding FPS when describing their game. Though now it's obvious that gameplay in the game is easily described as FPS. I might be wrong...
  12. A

Well I can argue with this as I think it's just image from the scope and nothing else. FFP is a bit different. You can't equate every image character may see through eyes to FFP.
  13. A

[I feel] you won't have PLENTY of opportunities and those you will are very limited. Also don't count on to seeing part of your feet or arms as alternative to TPP or seeing your character. [Edited by SigilFey for tone.] 1533812371 Mass Effect had sniper rifles yet there wasn't any FPP. When...
  14. A

RPG is all about playing role in the first place. You may want to play yourself or maybe you want to play other gender or be bad person so many posibilities. So don't asume that dev's want us to be ourselfs this time. Making game only FPP take away huge part of customisation of your character...
  15. A

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Since when we are discussing FPS? Oh yeah new CD Project game. But wasn't it FPP RPG?
Top Bottom