Recent content by Akaiyro

+
  1. Akaiyro

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Yeah! I once read an article/news reffering to DS as "the hardest game", or something close to it. Here now I think that, maybe it's because games seems to be more "easier" nowadays, and it might've made DS shine as "the really hard game". However, as you said, there are some gems from the '80s...
  2. Akaiyro

Yeah, I agree with this! ^ I remember following this guy on youtube, "epicnamebro"; he used to do all sorts of "crazy" challenges (such as going naked all the way to the end of the game with a non-upgraded weak weapon) to increase its difficulty. I also think that Dark Souls isn't much of that...
  3. Akaiyro

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

I strongly agree with you! One of my favorite aspects of The Witcher 3 is the interesting sidequests we get to experience. I remember this one where I got a contract page and went to met the contract giver in another village somewhere. He wasn't there; no one was. Something else happened...
  4. Akaiyro

I also agree with you two, and loved the idea of randomly bumping into a person of interest (NPC); but the funny thing is that I watched a video that mentioned this exact same thing concerning Stefan's name standing out from the other more "normal" names; and I'd like to share it here with you...
  5. Akaiyro

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

I agree with you! The Witcher 3 was like a love letter to all the RPG fans and those who had played the previous Witcher games. For me it was the sum of the things I've enjoyed the most on TW1 & TW2; and they were now together and mixed with more cool new things on TW3. With this in mind, I am...
  6. Akaiyro

I just watched the 17gb video earlier today, and I totally agree with this. The definition of the marks in the skin were pretty good to me. Also agree with that! Just not with this:
  7. Akaiyro

What you said surely increases my willingness to play the game, lol I agree with the two comments, one of the best things about RPG games are their freedom of choices and their consequences; plus different paths to deal with the situations. 'tis like it suits almost every playstyle/personality...
  8. Akaiyro

Have you guys heard about the "less compressed" 17gb video of the gameplay? I read it elsewhere and already downloaded it; but I still have to watch it. Maybe it will show better how good the graphics are and yeah, @Vivian25Q, the wait will be quite painful; but everytime I read someone here...
  9. Akaiyro

You just pointed out one of my worries, lol I am also okay with having to lower something here or there, such as shadow detailing and objects in the distance. I strongly belive CDPR will do a great job optmizing this game for consoles and PC; I remember I had a blast when I first run The Witcher...
  10. Akaiyro

I had been thinking about this too; I have no problems with FPP games in general, I just expected this one would had a camera option to toggle between the two options. Nevertheless, I recall watching a video mentioning how Cyberpunk 2077 went through a lot o development reboots and at some point...
  11. Akaiyro

That's it! Definitely one of the things that will make this game great! Interesting! Now, combining this with what someone said, about how, even by choosing the "good" choices, we still can experience bad things... Dang it! Now I wanna play it even more! I agree! Still, both are interesting...
  12. Akaiyro

You're right! I remember that too, it was awesome indeed! Hope to see more of it. (y)
  13. Akaiyro

I agree that Cyberpunk 2077 could benefit from a melancholic tone, and a dystopian future. I had no major problems with Jackie lines but, since we brought GTA to the table, I have to say how hard it was for me to like its story; It felt so much of a parody that I couldn't take it serious. Done...
  14. Akaiyro

I vote for this! You just reminded me of something I loved in two of my favorite games: Elizabeth handling you ammo and coins on Bioshock infinite: And Ellie helping out Joel (by throwing bricks at enemies or just knifing* them in the back) in TLOU: I think those are great examples of how to...
  15. Akaiyro

Yes, I believe you're right! Agreed!
Top Bottom