Recent content by AKANexus

+
  1. A

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I used to do summaries on this topic, but it got so much out of hand I couldn't keep up with it... Any new developments?
  2. A

When the creator of the cyberpunk genre himself says the story sucks.... https://www.cbr.com/cyberpunk-2077-fan-accuses-william-gibson-of-not-understanding-cyberpunk/
  3. A

Another spot on review: https://www.wired.com/story/cyberpunk-2077-review-story-problems/amp
  4. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - The only truly punk move is not to play Another spot on review of the game
  5. A

[Spoiler Alert] Another "Ending" thread with my thoughts and potential solutions.

The mods will merge your post with the main thread anyway... But those are some interesting suggestions
  6. A

In hindsight, it seems people defending the endings always use the same argument - the cyberpunk trope, so nothing new there...
  7. A

WTF... Almost 250 pages???? I'm sorry, I can't keep up with the thread to keep doing the summaries... Which is a good thing, though... Means more and more people are pissed with CDPR :shrug:
  8. A

That's it... Either CDPR is paying news outlets to speak only good things about the story, or no one is playing the whole game before reviewing... https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2020/12/review-cyberpunk-2077-will-be-a-great-video-game-someday.amp.html They say the following...
  9. A

Oh my god, 60 pages in less than 24h?
  10. A

That's a good point. I've never noticed how bland Eve's suicide is shown as... When Judy calls you, she sounds just worried, and not like someone who has been crying her make up off for the last 10 minutes...
  11. A

And with that, I'm off for the night, guys! Happy discussion!!!!
  12. A

Ladies and Gentlement welcome back to another Summary Post. My name is Nexus and you are listening to N54! Today we will be looking at what people are talking about Cyberpunk endings and plot from the page 91 up to 110. A reminder that whatever has already been discussed will most likely not...
  13. A

That's up to page 90 due to the character limit, lemme take a break and I'll do the rest up to page 120
  14. A

Good evening, everyone. Nexus here, for N54 News today. We have had lots of great discussions so far, many points shown from either side. Now it's time to summarize all that. As usual, don't forget to chime in if you think we forgot something, or we misinterpreted something. This segment is...
  15. A

Alright... Everyone, Ima grab my cup of coffee and summarise the pages 61 to 120.... See you all in like 2 hours...
Top Bottom