Recent content by akranne

+
  1. A

Create a Skybox in RedKit ?

I took the time to look at your work in Old Lykaon. Now things are getting clearer for me :D. But I a new little question: Clouds move very quickly in Old Lykaon ... Can me change the speed ? And if yes how can I do that ? Thanks for your...
  2. A

[TW2] Pirouette dodge animation

It seems great, I was hoping to see somethng like this. You should post it on the REDkit website :)
  3. A

Wiki page category assignment now available to users

Great ! It Works ! Thanks that and thanks for your answer :)
  4. A

Updating Wiki pages

Updating Wiki pages Hi all, I want to let you know I'm updating wiki pages (reorganizing pages, adding illustrations and screenshots). I'm also creating new ones. The idea is to have a content very accessible. Here are the pages I have updated: Installing REDkit...
  5. A

Wiki page category assignment now available to users

Hello Vinthir, I wrote an new article in the WIKI, but I can't assign a category to it. Is it normal ? Do I need a special assignment ? Here is the article --> http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Main+Editor+Window Tanks for your answer :)
  6. A

A new page for the REDkit wiki

A new page for the REDkit wiki Hi guys, I have just created a page for new comers in the wiki. It' about the Editor Main Window. Here is the link: http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Main+Editor+Window It's not perfect and my knowledge do not allow me to complete all the definitions. I let...
  7. A

Looking for a level/level designer

Ok Horn ;) So, if you need someone to design a level I can help you. Just send me a private message and I will give you more information about my work and what I can do for you. :)
  8. A

Looking for a level/level designer

Hi Horn, I'm interested to see what you have done. Can you be more specific about your needs, about the missions you want to assign to the level designer. Is it only mapping? Storytelling? Scripting? Organizing difficulty or gameplay ingredients ? I let you give us all the detail. :victory:
  9. A

Need tool description ?

Need tool description ? Hi all, We are a small team exploring the Redkit and in the same time trying to gather all the information we can on the RedKit. Our goal is also to make a very accessible guide for new comers and noobs like me :huh: Can someone give me a small, simple and clear...
  10. A

Thanks for your answers and the link for lightnings. By reading your posts, I feel I have to create a Entity Template in the Entity Editor. Knowing that I'm a real NOOB :p, could you be more precise. Once more, thx guys
  11. A

Create a Skybox in RedKit ? Hi, I would like to design my own skybox and not use the dynamix skybox shown in every turorials ... How can I do It ? Can I play with the lights, to have a colder or warmer environement ? Thanks for your answers :)
  12. A

Best tutorials for new entrants ?

Best tutorials for new entrants ? Hi guys, I'm new here, I have never worked on the RedKit so far. As you know Witcher 3 is coming and I want to gain experience before the launch of RedKit 2. So, I'm just asking 2 simple questions: What are the best videos/ articles/ threads/ documents ...
Top Bottom