Recent content by aldimon

+
  1. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Sorry, I looked through the Ask a Dev thread, and the questions similar to mine focused on whether we'd get back the old board or a 2D board in tavern-style. I asked something different on purpose. I also watched the live stream twice and while the devs said they would do more gameboards and...
  2. A

Any chance we'll get a wooden 3D board in a Homecoming-style look (atmospheric lighting - maybe candlelight - and tilted camera angle) at some point down the road? Similar to how it looked in the GWENT Trailer - would be a real treat and make the game so much more cozy to play.
  3. A

Suggestion: Button to report roping

Even so, this is problematic, because the player who is 'roping' might not do this to annoy his opponent. I don't see why it should be punished.
  4. A

Suggestion: Button to report roping

As someone who often ropes during matches as well because I want to weigh all my options against each other, try to come up with the best play and also think which card my opponent could play next, I am seriously against this notion. There is a time limit because that's the time players have to...
  5. A

Thronebreaker Crashing and Framerate Issues [PS4]

The deckbuilder is still very bugged on PS4, the cursor often skips several fields and jumps to the other side of the screen EDIT: I only mean the Thronebreaker deckbuilder. The GWENT deckbuilder works like a charm now.
  6. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

As someone who's been playing TCGs and CCGs for close to twenty years as well, I share your sentiment. I find it baffling that people think provisions are not healthy for the game.
  7. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

That's nitpicking. You could say the same thing about the Open Beat Gwent. I'm pretty sure that the Drummond Shieldmaiden was used in a variety of decks from different archetypes. Just because different archetypes share some card doesn't mean they aren't different entities. Also, mixing...
  8. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

I don't know, I think in the long run it's healthier for the game if certain leaders don't always have to struggle with consistency. I love Francesca's ability, but those two mulligans make her kind of awkward to play with
  9. A

Is there an ETA yet on when we will be able to challenge friends from other platforms? For example; I play on PS4, but my best friends play the game on PC via GOG. I'm aware that there's already cross-platform matchmaking, but it would be great if we could challenge our friends from other...
  10. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

In the stream, they said they won't be "reinventing the wheel anymore". As in, there won't be another overhaul similar to Homecoming.
  11. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

I'm just gonna hop in there because I feel you're not doing the game justice with that. There are a couple of very interesting deck archetypes - Bran Beast Discard, Eist Warriors, Handbuff Dwarves, Foltest Boost/Machines, Woodland Giants, Ruehin Consume. There are a lot of different archetypes...
  12. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

Let's hope they don't drastically reduce them. I think 2&3 draws or 2&2 would be fine. 1 and 2 would mean that tempo plays will force people out of rounds early and you will be back to a lot of dry passing rounds. I really really hope they will make slight changes only. Halving the number of...
  13. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

Their reasoning behind it made sense though. They will do closed PTR with selected players to get their valuable input and extensively test new cards. But they feel like doing an open PTR kills any hype for the new expansion. Also, their new philosophy moving forward will be monthly updates, so...
  14. A

GWENT Roadmap overview

I really like Jason! He's very passionate, and that's a great thing to see. I love pretty much all the changes they discussed and the announcements they made. That said, I feel like reducing the number of card draws is the wrong thing to do. It will make tempo plays stronger because you have...
  15. A

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

I have to completely disagree with everything you just said.
Top Bottom