Recent content by Alduizard

+
  1. Alduizard

Any stage of evolving cards as favourite card

Thank you for making the thread.
  2. Alduizard

Any stage of evolving cards as favourite card

I would like to make a suggestion for Gwent. With the new premium evolving cards, currently there doesn't seem to be a way to set level 2 and 3 card art of the evolving cards as favourite in your profile. It would be great if you made it possible since the art for these new evolving cards...
  3. Alduizard

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

To be fair, they did communicate that they are reworking the powder currency. But if they didn't mention it in the patch notes, that's not good.
  4. Alduizard

Valentine’s Day Celebration Begins!

Wow! Beautiful Card Backs! Was waiting for epic cardbacks to drop since you showed us a couple in December. You can have my money CDPR :)
  5. Alduizard

Items possibly being credited late or randomly

Thanks, sure thing!
  6. Alduizard

Thats fine if its just a delay, I was wondering if there are random unearned rewards or ommission in earned rewards, then its an issue. I used to play on the PC, never noticed anything like this.
  7. Alduizard

Its an odd bug. I completed daily crown progress and was meant to recieve 2 reward points(as it showed in end match screen), but I didnt immediately. After completing a match, I checked top right corner again and it was credited by then. Similarly, I once unlocked a 50 ore node in reward book...
  8. Alduizard

Homecoming Date Reveal

Its ok if you want to use this look for gwent and thronebreaker specifically and im sure many people would love the new 3D look but please please give us an option for the 2D look as it is currently. With the current design, it looks and plays perfectly for the type of experience most of us want...
Top Bottom