Recent content by ale666

+
  1. A

Start over witcher series (book+game+comic), trying to find gwent-worthy characters.

I would like to see the 2 master alchemists ; Gremist and Kalkstein
  2. A

Roach's tail post 1.22

Nope not fixed, Roach still tail less, also noticed some funky warping happening to npc during some conversations.
  3. A

Long list of feedback/suggestions from somene who played almost all digital card games and watched them all fail

I support those who think the board is way too busy and needs a re-design, the colours are too bright and conflict with each other for instance, the original is much cleaner and toned down, it should feel like playing on top of an old table inside one of Velen's piss hole taverns. I like the...
  4. A

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

First impressions, Toussaint is a thing of beauty, gorgeous art all over the place, lovely details on every piece of furniture doors windows benches and everything else, it's fantastic work. Of particular note the draw distance is great this time around, no fog just beautiful plains and white...
  5. A

Card Collector Trophy

I found the book and it tells me I have 3 cards missing in skellege, yeah ok but where in skellege?! What's the point if I have to look all over the damn place anyway?! ? Am I missing something?
  6. A

New Game + Questions and Answers

yes
  7. A

Bug Tracking Megathread

Bug in quest; A tower full of mice, v1.08.2 new game + mode, in the dialogue with anabelle you don't get the option to expose her as a pesta even though you catch her lying, always got the option in previous playthroughs, first time this happened. Graham is dead :(
  8. A

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because....

Im speaking for myself, love both games. Skyrim 300+ hrs - TW3 400+ hrs. Replayability TW3 wins handily. Also I'm very much interested in the expansions of TW3 unlike those of skyrim.
  9. A

New game plus Issues

Have you loaded your finished playthrough and saved after the message appears, like I explained above?
  10. A

New Game + Questions and Answers

Pretty sure you will be levelling into the 60s , quest contract: missing brother is recommended level 63 for example, that is one of the most high level quests in the game. I have started a new playthrough and i'm already close to 40 just by finishing white orchid.
  11. A

New game plus Issues

Im on PC but the process should be similar, make sure to load your finished playthrough first, wait for a pop up message to appear, SAVE and quit to menu. Then choose start new game, go through the options, you will see a NG+ option as well, select to start.
  12. A

[SPOILERS] Guides are wrong (?) about Ciri's fate

Ciri can become a witcher even if radovid wins, did this on my last playthrough just to screw van emries over, there are some neat little details which are different in the ending sequence.
  13. A

New game plus Issues

If you have installed the above, load a finished game, a ng+ message appears, read and save your game. After that exit to menu and start a new game, it will give you the option to start a ng+, select the finished save file and play.
  14. A

New Game+ is coming it seems

All good and well in the Galaxy , game is running well, looking forward to dig deeper and try the new legendary armors and swords!
  15. A

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

Don't see any reason why you have to play NG+ first, any finished playthrough should do, be interesting to see choices you made carry over too, will see.
Top Bottom