Recent content by alebersam

+
  1. alebersam

The 1st person Decision - Immersion/Visual Story-telling

Yes, deus ex is a good example of when fp can be considered a decision an not lazy work. Even if we ignore the fact that deus ex features tp for covers (because it can be considered a game play consecion, as for many people cover works more intuitive in tp). It also features better integration...
  2. alebersam

The 1st person Decision - Immersion/Visual Story-telling

I don't think immersion is a valid point because it's totally subjective. With that in mind, they should have make the game in both, firts and third person. This way the game will be inmersive to anyone. And one you make third person, make firts person is very easy. They used inmersion as an...
  3. alebersam

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

I would say that problem is FP cutscenes, not only sexscenes in particular Is very difficult to make good FP cutscenes, and is obvious that the game don't achieve it 90% of the time. But good voice actors can cover it, and most cutscenes just work because of that But in scenes with none or...
  4. alebersam

I never wanted as much freedom compared to most.

Theres no difference with geralt and v, both are predefined characters. The only diference is that geralt have a lot of background after him (two games, seven books) and V is created for this game. For a more close example you can compare V with shepard in ME series, yes you can choose gender...
  5. alebersam

I hate romance options!

Not though at all you romance the ai, but only after finish the quest and only with the integrated all the personalities option for finish it. This way people can come here crying that the romance delamain quest in only for players with enough tech and that they found the romance files for not...
  6. alebersam

I hate romance options!

I want to romance delamain
  7. alebersam

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

Well, let be honest fallout 4 only have one thing better than cyberpunk, or any other game that it's not betesha game, by the fact. And it's mods, I play, if you look at my steam account 600 hours of fallout 4,add 1700 hours of skyrim, 300 hours of fallout 3 and 200 of new vegas. And all of...
  8. alebersam

I hate romance options!

A well written character have a sexual definition, this is by default This sexual definition have to make place in the context and personality of the character So, speaking with cp only and romance, I think they make a good choice to select their sexual preferences. Can this sexual preferences...
  9. alebersam

I hate romance options!

Who in the world wants to change panam for Judy? Report this user! Its a bot!
  10. alebersam

I hate romance options!

I ask for less content in romance option, all of us don't want basically all characters be romanceable and make it a totally optional game. From a narrative perspective would be most better if only one or two romance options were in game and it was tie to main plot
  11. alebersam

Poll and Opinion Questions ***(((SPOILERS)))***

I vote No, and I really like the option of a post history expansion, but about V. but I doubt devs allows a post game expansion that limit you to choose certain endings... So I would like it, but I doubt it will be a reality
  12. alebersam

I hate romance options!

Also, apparently the only problem is Judy be lesbian, I don't see any threads asking for a gay river or a lesbian panam All romances, until devs pass on people like whose asking as this thread and write a decent romance tie to the main history instead of multiple romances not tie in anyway to...
  13. alebersam

The falling man

Do you loot him to see is he have any flying scroll? Old enough gamers will know what I'm talking about
  14. alebersam

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

He means that you can remap most keys, except the ones that you actually want to remap, like the double tap keys
  15. alebersam

This game is worse Quality graphic >:0 Even on 3090 !

I assuming you play on Pc. One this is set I see that basically, if you get this graphics on a high end Pc is because you don't even bother to have your Pc something close to clean. I have I more modest Pc than you, and many others have, cp don't look like it have major problems on Pc, and my...
Top Bottom