Recent content by Aleksei_Sichkar

+
  1. Aleksei_Sichkar

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Abandon hope all ye who enter here Still no official statement. No one care to solve this problem. All CDPR's resources are busy with upcoming cyberpunk. So, as i said earlier, guys stop wasting yout time writing here. This official forum is a bullshit
  2. Aleksei_Sichkar

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

ok guys, no one really care. The fix would never happened. i gonna to sold physical copy of the game and gonna ignore all upcoming projects from cdpr. Pierdolić to!
  3. Aleksei_Sichkar

I have bought this game for a highest price, and i can't play right way i want like for 2 weeks. So, actually it is a time to apply a class-action lawsuit on the grounds of fraud, deceit and patterns of abuse.
  4. Aleksei_Sichkar

Agree. Game cartridge was bought in europe and there is only 5 languages available. No Russian or even polish. I don't want to buy a digital copy that still not contain missed language. Should i return the game at all, cuz for 4 years game paying 60 euros and no receiving language that was...
Top Bottom