Recent content by Alexander_Volgin

+
  1. Alexander_Volgin

Shieldwall Hotfix Waiting Room.

Hmm looks like it's going to be the fourth month i'm gonna skip ranked entirely. In all honesty, i like the idea of shield archetype. An archetype should be dependent on bronze core, hence shieldwall should be reworked such that the leader ability only gives shields to bronze units.
  2. Alexander_Volgin

Possible issue with Contracts not updating

No I dont understand why these issues exists. [...]
  3. Alexander_Volgin

Announcing new mobile game — The Witcher: Monster Slayer!

just waiting for Catriona dlc, Autumn edition
  4. Alexander_Volgin

Prestige 10, guaranteed premium card, bug

The bug seems to affect 'base-set kegs' and 'faction kegs'. You simply cannot identy the premium, as neither blur or golden glitter is present, when premium animations are turned off in graphics settings. Every other keg-category (expansions) works as intended. With that in mind you are able to...
  5. Alexander_Volgin

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Regarding Doom Eternal, the main difference is how the skins in that game are financed, which is through purchases of the actual game. Gwent doesent have this type of financing, and I never said they shouldn't monetize skins or journey, because it is the only financing option that is available...
  6. Alexander_Volgin

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Also worth mentioning, Doom Eternal offers free cosmetics. New cosmetics are released every month. These include weapon skins, Demon skins, Slayer skins. Avatars and other minor titles or profile cosmetics. To attain all these, you have to play less than 4 hours in total during a single month...
  7. Alexander_Volgin

never happened to me unfortunately after 2 months of play xd I'm not even sure that the odds of getting a RP increase if both players have prestige 8. Btw does anyone have a twitter account? And ask Burza or anyone regarding these issue, including prestige 10. It may have played a role in...
  8. Alexander_Volgin

Nope, still doesent work, even the glitter isn't present sometimes lmao. If you could see difference in the past, you certainly won't see any difference this day, not even a slight blur. I've compared the cards to their non animated counter-part. They are in exact same position. Kinda funny...
  9. Alexander_Volgin

yes it was fixed in july, you also receive despite not being prestige 8 yourself but from players who are. But the way match-making currently works, in seasonal, you are matched with someone who has the same prestige level as you. In case you are wondering why you not receive it playing in...
  10. Alexander_Volgin

In graphics under 'premium cards' ? Tried that, didn't work :)
  11. Alexander_Volgin

So finally after having reached prestige 10, I looked forward to opening 10k kegs ive saved up. Unfortunately when I open a keg, it isn't clear which card is premium. Even when I right click on it, sometimes none of the cards are displayed as premium. The marker below which indicates quality of...
  12. Alexander_Volgin

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Just read this, agreed, and signed out. No wall of text needed to get my support, peace.
  13. Alexander_Volgin

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

The way it currently works, atleast how i think it works, is that there is no system in place to scan for 'misbehaviour'. Then, when a report comes in, about someone who abuses the system, the player gets investigated manually. Then, say he did abuse the system 300 hours straight, or over...
  14. Alexander_Volgin

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

Tell that to poor invigorate players, I bet they want to forfeit 75% matches, in the very begining, even with absence of incentitives :P
Top Bottom