Recent content by Alexandr.Gabriel

+
  1. A

My queen calanthe huntress skin doesn t show up anywhere

I tried with nr deck, but sge îs not, only The regular one.
  2. A

My queen calanthe huntress skin doesn t show up anywhere

i made all the quests, helped everyone.. what can i do?
  3. A

Traveling merchant bug

If you play traveling Merchant as the last card on the ranged row, you draw another card. this is a bug must be fixed..
  4. A

Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

I wish to buy, but i have enough ores and scraps.. shame, the cardback and the skin are awesome. maybe next time.
  5. A

Assassin's Creed: Origins - The most boring RPG (?)

I played origins and it's not and amazing game, but is a step foward for ubisoft. Pro Points -A good protagonist , finally someone interesting as Ezio - Graphics - Quests are not so boring, some of them are interesting. -The new RPG gameplay is better, now you actually play more careful. -AYA is...
  6. A

Mulligan Update is live!

I hate sihil.
  7. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey pawel i wanted to say that TB was The Best story wise game for me the precedent year. I enjoyed The story, The ost. i would be glad if this game sales well. Anyway my question is in gwent if a card Will get full refund value, now we can Mill it for meteorite full value Also?
  8. A

Season of the Wild Hunt is live!

so, we get carathir avatar or not this month? because it says next year, and next year the season ends
  9. A

Please revise the Leader taunts

I really like The taunts. My favourite leader is demavend, he has nice taunts.
  10. A

Congratulations CD / New Gwent

^ you ask to much, on this forum, someone always complains..
  11. A

My first experience playing GWENT

maybe if we help you to build a decent deck? i think you have a really poor deck. if you want, you can share details like scraps, gold cards etc. i made a smurf account , and indeed, even at rank 29 , i face a lot of players with 165 res deck because they were veterans and got a lot of scraps...
  12. A

Sihil an craite is the worst deck i faced today

i faced it only once , and this is the second time. so, if you don t push round 1 to win and to bleed him round 2 you lose. i did not know he plays that monstruosity , and i passed round 1 thinking he is playing a regular wolfbane deck. i was wrong, in r3 i faced the sihil with 2 spears...
  13. A

How to win if you are beginner (rank 30)

1.Win round 1 2.Round 2 , play 2 units, then play mahakam horn. 3.Win the game Or you can play mahakam horn in round 1 to gain CA and win round 1. Try to hard mulligan for this card, use filavandrel. (has 4 mulligans ) Ok, i try to explain how this Works for beginners: Use filavandrel in...
  14. A

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

this guy on reddit said better than me ,, There's a difference between being disappointed in the direction and the game actually being 'bad'. But many people will just vent on the reviews apparently without actually giving any credit to what might be 'good' about the game. I mean I hate FPS...
  15. A

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Guys 1 star means game is garbage. I think you review without thinking. This game is not garbage. Is it so hard to not vote influenced by feelings? I want ed to give this game 3 stars, but i rate 5 because angry People rated 1 star undeserved
Top Bottom