Recent content by Alexius321

+
  1. A

A Sudden Realization

If you've read the Lady of the Lake you would remember that I don't think they will return to that point in the future if they decide on making another game
  2. A

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

Now, that's what I call devotion :)
  3. A

Now playing [music]

4. A

Now playing [music]

That's what I had in mind. I've seen threads or posts involving certain performances or announcements here and there, but those are isolated cases. I thought there would be a separate thread for people who would simply want to discuss musical intricacies, on a simple or complex level, or for...
  5. A

Now playing [music]

This has got me thinking.. Are there any musicians on this forum? I haven't seen any topics related to playing, learning music, etc.
  6. A

Total War : The Northern Kingdoms

Oh yeah, it is a game that came out almost 15 years ago :) It's called Rome Total War, it is a turn-based strategy and it has taken my youth away :) It is basically a total war scenario in which you develop your selected nation to conquer Europe or restore historical proportions of certain...
  7. A

Hence the word "mod" :p It seems some people have already started working on something. There was also apparently a Russian mod for Medieval 2 in progress 4-5 years ago but it never happened. Who knows, something might come up some day. There is a great idea for CDPR, they could release their...
  8. A

Yes ! That would be phenomenal! I've spent half my life playing Europa Barbarorum :] The only possible problem would be the lack of sea, but that could be worked out if you spread Skellige over a larger space on the western part of the map and maybe even add a few of the smaller islands...
  9. A

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

I have a hard time choosing between the Witcher and The Witcher 3 for my ‘favourite’ in the trilogy. TW3 certainly has a lot of advantages regarding gameplay, size, graphics, etc, etc. but The Witcher somehow feels most wicher-like out of all three games in my opinion. It has a distinct feel to...
  10. A

Building a gaming PC

What I meant was there will certainly be some differences in design between different models when it comes to one and the same card. For example, some might offer a better cooling system than the others, different prices, customer support and warranty, etc, etc. I say wait a bit longer if...
  11. A

Building a gaming PC

I have personally used Gigabyte and had no issues whatsoever. But as said before, Sapphire is great. Also Asus, MSI... I think it depends more on the exact card you choose. From my experience, R9 280x is a phenomenal card for its price, although it is perhaps getting a bit dated. I used to get...
  12. A

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

Technically speaking, Ciri is a witcher. Or a witcheress. Or a witcherette. Take your pick :P She is supposed to be the true Child of Destiny that would not even require the Trials. I think Geralt mentioned this when speaking with Calanthe. Also, as far as I remember, in the the BaW ending...
  13. A

New/own Gwent cards

True. They could add some gnome fire power. What is also missing is some badass dryads raining arrows on their opponents. Maybe they could make a more powerful 'dryad arrow storm' card and make it a siege unit? As far as I remember there is only Eithne in the game
  14. A

New/own Gwent cards

Her special ability - Auntie ! When Milva is on the board and you play Angouleme, she gets enraged and gets a boost in strength :D
  15. A

New/own Gwent cards

As mentioned – where is Lytta Neyd?! The reds forgot about Sap’s favourite redhead? Her card could have an interesting mechanic related to water – maybe disabling scorch, or watering down the strength of melee cards? Borch alternative card summoning Tea and Vea. Add the Vulpess with the power...
Top Bottom