Recent content by alextyc3

+
  1. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

hi everyone ahh any idea on what settings and frames i could play the game with a Acer Aspire V15 Nitro notebook? (GTX 960M 4GB, i7-4720HQ, 8GB RAM)
  2. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

the problem was caused by the heights differences between the slope and the higher terrain,thanks:)
  3. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

didn't work
  4. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

here are two screenshots...
  5. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

yeah in a minute
  6. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

i made the path area smaller but now there is one place where the terrain and the slope meet,and geralt walks under the terrain... but there is no air walking
  7. A

[SOLVED] walk on air

[SOLVED] walk on air what can be the cause for waking on the air? i suspect its having something to do with slopes but i am not sure and its really annoying... so suggestions?:confused:
  8. A

redkit problem

redkit problem i just started redkit ,and it worked well yesterday but now i have this problem i dont know what caused this...its just grey and nothing works
  9. A

problem after editing original file

Thanks for your help :)
  10. A

Thanks for your fast replay I experimented with two files The first one is big_pudle.01 The second one is river_port.plain or something similiar. And can you put these files here with the screencaps?
  11. A

problem after editing original file I was experimenting with the redkit all day, and i tried (unsuccessfuly) to edit a water file after reading the tutorial but i used the original file instead of a copy and i dont know how to fix it. Help?
  12. A

System requirements

freakie1onephew thanks :)
  13. A

System requirements

well hey everybodyits my system i am interested in maxing the game with 1920x1080 monitor.ati 5850 1gbq6600 2.4 3 gb ramso can i?
Top Bottom