Recent content by alexul2007

+
  1. A

Roach his tail is missing

I noticed roaches tail disappeares after picking up mutagens ex: from nekkers in white orchard so this is one of the triggers for this bug could be more .. if roach is near before picking up the mutagen (if he is visible on the minimap) his tail doesn't disappear,
  2. A

Missing Herbalist in White Orchard

(if u're playing on pc) I think i found a solution(if u don't have the recipe) .. download the console mod on nexusmods open the console using the " ~ " key and type additem('Recipe for White Gull 1') .. i've read somewhere that the recipe disappears after a while but if it does i think...
  3. A

Please fix White Orchard/White Gull/Herbalist spawn

(if u're playing on pc) I think i found a solution(if u don't have the recipe) .. download the console mod on nexusmods open the console using the " ~ " key and type additem('Recipe for White Gull 1') .. i've read somewhere that the recipe disappears after a while but if it does i think...
  4. A

Missing White Gull recipe

(if u're playing on pc) I think i found a solution .. download the console mod on nexusmods open the console using the " ~ " key and type additem('Recipe for White Gull 1') .. i've read somewhere that the recipe disappears after a while but if it does i think u can add it again using the...
  5. A

Very disappointed with the combat

If u want to roll/dodge/jump using just one key .. u could download .. use autohotkey to do something like this: 1.Space key just one quick press and release=jump/roll 2.Space key press and hold=dodge (space+shift=roll/jump, useful when u want to swim up) In the game options bind the dodge key...
Top Bottom