Recent content by Alfa1561

+
  1. Alfa1561

No respawn police car?

I dunno, the NCPD are likely to eventually come across an abandoned vehicle and have it towed away to be impounded or returned to its actual owner - especially if its a cop car thats been stolen.
  2. Alfa1561

Public transportation system in NC

I mean - yeah? Games have done it for ages. RDR, RDR2, GTA IV, etc. To name a few. It's got an aspect of immersion to it.
  3. Alfa1561

I would definitely enjoy seeing those sorts of encounters, no doubt about it, but even without I feel its a worthwhile addition. The view of the city from above is unique and beautiful - there are many opportunities for such views from the monorail system in the game.
  4. Alfa1561

Yeah, it definitely feels like cut content imo.
  5. Alfa1561

No respawn police car?

Yeah, its pretty annoying at this point sadly. It seems to be weird about what vehicles it happens to - mostly vehicles that spawn from event sorta things that can disappear, like crime scenes. So far, stealing the cop cars that spawn beside the cops that stand around protecting areas it doesn't...
  6. Alfa1561

Broken Systems: NCPD

I was kinda hoping we'd see sheriffs in the badlands, like the sheriff from the nomad starting town. He has a cool looking unique cop car that we never see again. Would have been neat to see wild-west looking sheriff deputies in sheriff cruisers as the police out in the badlands, but instead it...
  7. Alfa1561

No respawn police car?

For a bit, maybe, but it gets annoying. For my save, there's been a burning wreck of an NCPD sedan outside the garage door of the NCPD station by our apartment for weeks now.
  8. Alfa1561

No respawn police car?

This has happened with me - a cop car I stole and destroyed is still a burning wreck where I left it, never despawning. Same goes for a NETWATCH SUV I stole. It still sits where I abandoned it, never respawning at the event its from. Similarly, this happened with a hazmat truck I stole from a...
  9. Alfa1561

You work for the police too much in this game

"Cop" was one of the core classes of Cyberpunk 2020, if people have forgotten that. I recall CDPR stating that they wanted to give a flavor of all the lifepaths from the original 2020 tabletop game, even if they weren't dedicated lifepaths. Hence we get a load of NCPD side missions and River's...
  10. Alfa1561

This particular shot makes me definitely think there was an intention to add a functional transit system via the monorail. That switching halt looks way too detailed and in depth for an inaccessible, set dressing location. From the details in the track switches to the various different tracks to...
  11. Alfa1561

Ah, that's a shame. The bus looks cool, was hoping to drive it. Never seen them in my playthrough yet.
  12. Alfa1561

Can you drive these? I've yet to come across them.
  13. Alfa1561

I had to kill Woodman twice

Didn't happen for me. Are you sure you killed him? Sometimes you don't always kill them when they're downed, akin to using non lethal weapons. Can still happen with lethal weapons, where an enemy writhes around on the ground and falls unconscious. Might look dead, but they're not. Shooting them...
  14. Alfa1561

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

It very much makes me think of Deus Ex (which some of the reviewers explicitly mention - the game feels like Deus Ex). The combat in Deus Ex to me wasn't stellar, I wouldn't rank it extremely high, but it wasn't bad by any measure. I still enjoyed it, whether I was stealthing my way past...
  15. Alfa1561

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

And what exactly is wrong with a photo mode? It's not as if you're forced to use it, it means those who like to take neat screenshots can do so, like the amazing work people have done with Rockstar Editor in taking screenshots of GTA V.
Top Bottom