Recent content by alfa20

+
  1. alfa20

GWENT: Price of Power | EP2: Thanedd Coup | Teaser Trailer

Monster Tier 3 only. MO need a finisher card wit 20-28 pints or damage.
  2. alfa20

Price of Power coin display bug and witchcon problem

The Price of Power coin my is blue dont work at start of a round its transparent see picture. The next bug is my witchcon quest was done but dont disapear in the quest log. its solved but no auto delete from watching. i play on macos M1
  3. alfa20

Oneiromancy - The Autoinclude Problem

A bigger problem is coinflip i only start 35% of my games 2-3 from 7 games. I played 200 games without oneiromancy and never got my cards i need on hand.
  4. alfa20

Game version (macos) no longer supported cant play Help please

On my mac Silicon running mac os big sur today i got the message in a popup game version no longer supported. In the appstore there are only the ipad version . This mean i cant play anymore ! Please Help.
  5. alfa20

Nerf OP Cards

My strategy against deck manipulators is playing max 5 cards in the first round better only 4. in round 2 or 3 then playing fast all the highest cards. My win ration against deck manipulators is 60% and higher. I am playing monster only. Kolgrim is not as hard as it looks. But in my first games...
  6. alfa20

She who knows doesnt work

For me she works fine but i think she is not strong enough. I stuck now at rank 5 and changed to a Keltullis, unseen elder and Witch Apprentice build. I am playing in europe is it normal that people have waiting time for an opponent up to 10 minutes? the lower ranks 20-7 there was no waiting...
  7. alfa20

She who knows doesnt work

Works fine for me but i am stuck at rank 5 not sure is she really strong enough or not..... I only win if i start the game but this is only 40% wWhats your rate with beginning? I am to new to create a new topic.
  8. alfa20

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

I only feel frustrated because i only start 40% of my games zero balance with startup. and many people playing the same and the same . some top decks copied from twitch.
  9. alfa20

9.0 Patch Notes

Cant download the patch the download stucks over the mac app store after 2gb. please fix it.
  10. alfa20

Update 9.0 — Patchnotes

Um welche Uhrzeit erscheint das Update? Bisher noch keine Änderungen bei mir im Spiel. Muss ich das Update herunterladen oder wird es nur Ingame geändet?
  11. alfa20

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

Are in the expansion pack only the premium cards or the normal cards too?
  12. alfa20

Was waren eure kuriosesten Situationen?

Ich hatte etwa 8 doppelte Karten geschreddert plötlich haben mir aber rund 30 Monster Karteb gefehlt: Mir fehlt auch die übersicht welche Karten ich noch nicht habe. Im Karten Menü benutze ich zwar die Filter aber leide rbleibt es durch die Premium Karten unübersichtlich. Hat jemand einen Tip...
Top Bottom