Recent content by alibi

+
  1. A

RED Insider – Master candidate of "The Witcher"

I'm not really in the know on this... but what happens now, after you've done with the betas and compiled that "master candidate"?
  2. A

RED Insider type news.

Cool idea. I'd be really looking forward to that "gossip" in particular :P
  3. A

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

Same here :)
  4. A

Latest screenshots!

I just love the way all these regulations lead to such ridiculous situations. Like with that Gothic II thing that Darian mentioned. O M G !
  5. A

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

As for me, I get swept away by the score to the game. It's just so damn great! Even despite the fact that in this gameplay you hear like 5 seconds of a couple of tracks. Still, I'd trade graphics for superior sound effects and music any day. I'm not saying "no" to both being great at the same...
  6. A

Latest screenshots!

Cool. But does this "koshchey" spider-monster appear in Sapkowski "Last Wish"? Or is it in some other tome, not yet translated into English?
  7. A

IGN - Blog updated

Just a general thought: with all this computerisation getting increasingly more advanced, complicated, and immersive, it looks as if we're on our way to the world shown in Ghost in the Shell. Yeah, ok, The Witcher has little to do with the internet, etc. but so many other games today do. And...
  8. A

The Witcher among IGN’s PC Editor’s most anticipated games of 2007.

I agree, Darian. That's one of the things I like about this developer - it at least seems to be the case that they're truthful about their game. How it'll turn out, we'll see when the game comes out. At least for now, though, I get the feeling that they're a safe bet to get some proper...
  9. A

The Witcher among IGN’s PC Editor’s most anticipated games of 2007.

I'm just curious to know why Bioshock is so damn popular? I know that I can't really compare the two with each other since they're so totally different, but still. I think The Witcher is currently underappreciated. Maybe that's a good thing and it'll jump up out of (almost) nowhere and jack all...
  10. A

"The Witcher" mobile game – gameplay!

When it comes to games on your mobile, I just get the feeling that producers are just trying to put way too many functions in a mobile phone. I'm happy when mine can just send/receive phinecalls and texts, maybe has a camera, and most importantly, is durable. I'm not saying I have a brick for my...
  11. A

Some latest previews.

Cool! And what dedication :) I'm assuming you don't get paid in cash but are somewhat recompensated by feeling that you're doing something worthwhile... :)
  12. A

The Witcher wins IGN's "Best of E3 - PC RPG"

This is becoming kind of a tradition :)
  13. A

Some latest previews.

While I definitely can't read Russian, or any other language other than English for that matter (at least well), I'd be curious to know who actually translates all this stuff, such as these previews. If it's the Devs, they must be spending quite a bit on translators. If it's the fans, I'm...
  14. A

The Witcher – number one most popular game at Gamespot and 1UP.

Great! Can't wait. I know you're awfully busy so I'm grateful you'll still find time to pamper us gamers :)
  15. A

Some latest previews.

Well, as far as I know, the devs are more focused on the Games Convention in Leipzig and Gen Con in the US this year. And since they're not that huge a company, I presume they don't have that great a capacity to send a 30 strong team to every convention. Still, three previews isn't bad if they...
Top Bottom