Recent content by alienfriend

+
  1. A

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

So humanity score doesn't seems to exist and you seems limited to implants slots by the way. Good bye Adam Jetsen feeling
  2. A

Are Bioware Modifications available for V in Cyberpunk2077? (I thought Animals gang uses this?)

Really clear thanks you! So bioware is basically genetic engineering. Then i hope they will be a chunk of them in the game. Following what you have wrote about hybrid/human that seems really cool (i'm not a furry guy but being able to play the deshumanized hybrid beast looks cool). I'm asking me...
  3. A

You vs V: Humanity Loss, your Choice

I want personnaly to be the cyberman guy on my first play. Use chromatic skin and the maximum cybernetics possible. Though, i would want in a second time to just use bioware or genetic engineering to be the guy who "adapt" and is the peak of organic human without throwing away his humanity and...
  4. A

Are Bioware Modifications available for V in Cyberpunk2077? (I thought Animals gang uses this?)

What are the diference between bioware and genetic engineering so far? I would love to have two ways of enhancement in the game one becoming a full cybermen/cyborg and another one using genetic engineering having multiple hearts, poison glands,becoming more strong with augmented muscles and so...
  5. A

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Just get the mastercrafted feline gear now and it just look...plain. Have see pictures of before it was black with fade blue. Now it's super flashy blue, making you visible from far away. It's really ugly. And even with the black dye you don't get the original vibe. Sad.
  6. A

More Vampires in B&W ?

Hum... so it would be some random vampires encounters already in the game?
  7. A

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

Yeah it's very unlikely that they give us a third expension. I have so much fun with this game that i can gladly paid even 40e (the price of a full game) for a expension with the size of toussaint (40 h of playtime is already more than some games). I admit i don't want to say goodbye to Geralt...
  8. A

The red color on mastercrafted wolven chainmail is particularly horrible... Don't look more as a chainmail at all.
  9. A

"undyable" armors (the original ones) are not undyable but mostly take one slot of dye. For exemple the original color of mastercrafted ursine armor is pretty much the brown dye so the only think they need to do is that dying process don't work with one dye (brown for ursine, grey for cat)...
  10. A

PATHETIC DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS !!!

Hum...Might be a rock troll. *prepare his sword with ogroid oil*
  11. A

More Vampires in B&W ?

Yes they are. But they are a totally awesome and strong monster.
  12. A

They don't need to be unyeable. The mastercrafted set are just in one color that you already can have with a dye (well not totally but). So making this dye useless and the others work would be totally feasible. For exemple mastercrafted bear armor was brown so, if you use brown armor in this...
  13. A

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

I'm not for cards games normally. But i really like the Gwent in game, even if there is a big unbalance (spies are too good making nilfgaard and northern realms above those who lack spies: Skellige, scoia tel and monsters) so i'm going to follow this with attention.
  14. A

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

Take the time for all that bugs CDPR make a nice patch that fix a maximum of problems. Don't hurry and miss half the bugs guys (or add more than fixed).
  15. A

Add at least 1 spy card for monsters and scoia'tel decks?

Yes those factions are behind coz the lack of spies (who are too strong) and the lack of siege cards but that less important. Even with the one card bonus and avallach in my scoia tel deck i find myself often outclassed by the number of spies in niflgaard/northern ennemies deck.
Top Bottom