Recent content by AlienLichLord

+
  1. AlienLichLord

When/if the Transmogrification system gets implemented can we have the option to have our sleeves rolled down?

That shot looks fantastic. I wish there were photo mode poses for all the arm mods.
  2. AlienLichLord

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

It seems this is still a problem in 1.6 Encountered this while trying to takedown some tiger claws, saved before jumping down. I jumped down hovered so I could "aim myself" landed on one of them, slid of them while doing the ouch fall animation, but I noticed I got a crit on them. Reloaded and...
  3. AlienLichLord

Make enemies escape from player's melee combo

An Animal just catches/bats away the weapon followed by a quick knockout punch. Maybe have a unique animation happen depending on the weapon. Hell maybe they even steal the weapon from you if it's not an arms mod.
  4. AlienLichLord

Can we please get some heavy weaponry in the expansion?

I wanna get in a Centaur exoskeleton and wreck shit up. The Centaur could carry all the big fun toys, we could even swap out the shield for another big gun. I'm also a little disappointed we can only drive the Basilisk twice in the whole game.
  5. AlienLichLord

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

The ability to see my crosshairs while cloaked would be nice. Enemy convoys we can pick a fight with, each one might end with it's own boss. I think the Centaur exoskeleton bosses should be seen more often with enemies (maybe with different levels health, armor, and a variety of weapons)...
  6. AlienLichLord

V's reward for pursuing Phantom Liberity. Why would a Merc care?

I think this expansion "might" give us few new endings or alternate versions existing ones. Maybe we can side with Millitech, merge V and Johnny into one body, become Adam Smasher 3.0, or become King of Wonderland. Right now the possibilities are endless until we get our hands on Phantom Liberty.
  7. AlienLichLord

pedestrian NPC should react to the honk sound so players could warn them to get out of the way

Must be the difference between PC and PS5 with vehicle physics, because I sometimes can't keep my Caliburn from sliding everywhere.
  8. AlienLichLord

Improve Adam Smasher Fight Without Bullet Sponging it!

I'd assume it would be both a wave based combat arena, with environmental/hacking puzzles.
  9. AlienLichLord

What could be the new IP? What would you like to see?

I'd definitely be down for traveling the stars and meeting bizarre looking aliens. I definitely don't want a generic looking blue/green human, UNLESS theses a reason as to why they look like us. Maybe something like how that one theory about Asari from Mass Effect only look like the species...
  10. AlienLichLord

pedestrian NPC should react to the honk sound so players could warn them to get out of the way

Yeah driving in FPP is a nightmare sometimes, and in anything that isn't a motorcycle.
  11. AlienLichLord

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Does the Projectile Launching System missing almost every shot count as a bug. Even if they're standing out in the open with no cover at mid range. Only ammo type I've used so far is the default rounds and tranquilizer rounds. Mainly using tranq so I don't blow myself up with a misfire, and they...
  12. AlienLichLord

Cyberware rebalance/ addition

Recently got a PS5 and was playing a bit before Edgerunner came out loved it. Got the PLS after watching Edgerunner because it looked awesome and fit my play style. Unfortunately it's aim is complete garbage, will shoot at enemies when they're out in the open and it'll completely miss them. The...
Top Bottom