Recent content by AlienSpaceBats

+
  1. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

2. AlienSpaceBats

What game are you currently playing

I have a few on the go right now; Dragon's Dogma II (currently in ng++) Resident Evil 4 Remake Getsu Fuma Den Ninja Gaiden Master Collection 9 Years of Shadows Bloody Spell Taboo Ritual (screenshot: 9 Years of Shadows)
  3. AlienSpaceBats

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Yeah there's no hard difficulty scaling on ng+ either really. I sometimes cut my party size to 2 or 3 (depending) to try and scale back the easiness a bit, still my only deaths are from falling whilst exploring (looking for Seeker Tokens)l I'll have to try seeing how long I can stay in the...
  4. AlienSpaceBats

Ah great! :D I'm about to finish ng+ as well. I'm not sure what I want to do next because I'd love to play through again, but I really don't like how the map is 100% revealed in ng+ cycles and I don't want to start a new character - I've got an absurd amount of everything as well, haha. I would...
  5. AlienSpaceBats

The Unmoored World! Have fun (don't panic!) (y)
  6. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

7. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

8. AlienSpaceBats

BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

I've noticed this quite a bit since at least version 1.5 though never as noticeable as it is here. I thought it was just an in universe by-product of the CrystalDome tech(!) I'm on Xbox Series X.
  9. AlienSpaceBats

Dear CDPR - Hey, wtf is this?? (Nvm, you're good. I retract my statement.)

There is a similar tank top found as loot and sold by numerous vendors, it's called the Fuck You Durable-Weave top and is available for female Vs too. The wiki says the vendor in Arroyo sells it.
  10. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

11. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

12. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

13. AlienSpaceBats

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom