1. Alir_the_neon

I am having fun. Are you?

I am too. 50K+ damage on headsots with a tech sniper is all I need xD
  2. Alir_the_neon

New forum game!

I'm in for challenges
  3. Alir_the_neon

Day 1 Builds

Body 3 Reflex 7 Int 4 Tech 5 Cool 3 I'll probably try to build tech-savy samurai :cool:
  4. Alir_the_neon

3 little known games that you love and would like to be better known by sharing

So many great little unknown games... this gonna be difficult... 1. Transistor. All Supergiant games are good and have super arts and osts, but transistor was the one who left the most memories. 2. King's Bounty. I played it many years ago, but the first and second were really good. It's like...
  5. Alir_the_neon

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

As a person who didn't manage to book a holiday in a new job because it was booked, I am not even completely sad...I guess...
  6. Alir_the_neon

Most OP card in ptr?

That combo is very satisfying. However it is very hard to pull for these reasons: Opponent has to have enough units to draw such a damage. Opponent should not have the last turn, or at least not have scorch/reset or similar card. The player has to somehow win another round. But I hope that...
  7. Alir_the_neon

Open PTR feedback

[Bug] Background messes up during a sudden connection loss and recovery. Picture is attached. It ends up having some part of a deck in the background. I managed to replicate the issue by going to deck builder, modifying a deck, then turning off connection, exiting the deck so game tries to save...
  8. Alir_the_neon

Open PTR feedback

[Bug] Today this happened. When the opponent played royal diplomacy and somehow got a trap something had bugged. The visual while the card was down was off as well (it showed a white place similar to tactical advantage bug.) Then when I tried to see what had happened I see this No_Name card...
Top Bottom