Recent content by allandornothing

+
  1. A

[BUG] after 2.1 patch - location tracing despite sonic shock

Same here, I guess the "OMG stealth netrunning isn't possible anymore" trolls are finally correct!
  2. A

post 2.01 BUG REPORT: tier downgrade for arms cyberware

Same problem here with gorilla arms.
  3. A

VIOLENCE bugged?

Same problem for me. There's some kind of event with Mr Kipper going on at the cllub instead. No idea what quest it's related to.
  4. A

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

The scale of the hit on CDPR's reputation shouldn't be underestimated and they know they need to fix that. I can't see them competely re-making it, but at least responding to the main complaints and adding content where possible. Don't forget that they overhauled the first 2 Witcher games...
  5. A

Night City is too peaceful.

OK, those numbers are way off. I'm responsible for at least twice that number every day. Can the devs patch in better statisticians?
  6. A

This actually happens in AC Valhalla. They jump out of the bushes screaming revenge for a family member. So I kill them. Then another family member probably plans revenge for them and then I kill them and then another family.... Honestly, in AC VAlhalla I've probably eradicated several extended...
  7. A

Yeah, I was making polite conversation with a Maelstromer late in the game and he never said, "Hey, aren't you the guy who murdered a few hundred of my fellow gang-members?"
  8. A

Sorry, this makes no sense. You want the majority of civilians to be gun-toting badasses? I'm happy to suspend disbelief for games but this is totally unrealistic. Normal people run.
  9. A

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Skippy. Mic drop. End thread.
  10. A

Stealth: list of bugs & issues (please contribute)

Same here. This happens to me constantly.
  11. A

Skill Shard Crafting

Are you sure? Were they on skills you'd maxed out before picking up the shard?
  12. A

Skill Shard Crafting

I think you've miunderstood what you picked up. You can't craft Skill Shards. You picked up a shard called "Skill Shard: Crafting". The colon is important. It means it's a skill shard that gives you XP towards your Crafting skill. It doesn't let you craft skill shards.
  13. A

Skill shards. Oh dear.

I think it's a static reward each time.
  14. A

Skill shards. Oh dear.

First reaction to a perk shard: "OMG A FREE PERK! That's awesome!" First reaction to a Skill Shard: "OMG FREE XP! That's awesome!" Second reaction to a Skill Shard: "400 XP? Seriously?"
Top Bottom