Recent content by alphamachina

+
  1. alphamachina

Badlands- Floating Trees (2.12)

I'm not running Alternate Weather Visuals mod, but I'm still getting the floating trees. I think it's something else causing this.
  2. alphamachina

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

3. alphamachina

Patch 2.1 ... Heaven or hell?

Performance on 2.1 isn't great, but the performance in Dogtown is atrocious. On top of this, Nvidia's drivers for the last several months are a total joke as well. It's frustrating when you have to keep reverting back to older drivers and go through the entire "reboot > safe mode > DDU > reboot...
  4. alphamachina

Not getting prime gun Chesapeake

I claimed mine, and it says I claimed it successfully, but it isn't showing up in my stash.
  5. alphamachina

GEEZ! Day one patch PLEASE!

I just got to Dogtown for the first time, and when I talk to the first vendor with the flamethrower elbows, the game crashes the moment I exit his store. Every. Single Time. Can't buy anything from him. Is there no fix for this? Wtheck is CDPR even doing where you can't even interact with...
  6. alphamachina

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

7. alphamachina

We need more endgame

While it's nice to sit around and come up with cool ideas for this game, it's never going to happen. CDPR have placed Cyberpunk 2077 onto life support. That's it. They're done adding content, and have relegated the game to patches, period. Most of the devs have probably already moved on to...
  8. alphamachina

Several issues with Cyberpunk 2 decisions made by the devs

Iconics are only better because of the fact that CDPR made them arbitrarily the only weapons you can upgrade. They only did this specifically to give them an edge up on their non-"iconic" counterparts. It was a cheap way to enforce their already cheap "our iconics are better" implementation.
  9. alphamachina

Are enemies too sensitive to our actions?

Try going for a stroll through the hood one day where MS13 hang out. That's a real life gang living right here in my hometown. Just a little bit ago, an Uber Eats driver went into the hood to deliver food, got jumped, got his car stolen and severely beaten for his efforts. All he did was drive...
  10. alphamachina

Best time to start PL? Suggested level?

I've been told the best time to do it is after you've completed the game, and you've loaded back into the world. But I have a problem with this, and it's that I'm not even close to completing the game, and with the difficulty settings maxed out, my character is already way too OP and I just...
  11. alphamachina

2.0 Made Most Guns Unusable For Me

This is correct. Suppressors aren't used so much for their ability to "silence" a weapon (though they do help with the report), but special operators use them instead to suppress the flash and hot gasses leaving the end of the weapon (which are typically short-barrel rifles, and rifles with...
  12. alphamachina

Cyberware Scaling Bug

This has been a huge problem, and that they've still not fixed it blows my mind. I can't even upgrade many of my cyberware mods beyond rank 5 because of it.
  13. alphamachina

I would rather craft weapons

The entire weapons system in this game is a joke. It never should have had the "looter shooter" element shoehorned into it. ... We needed these weapons to be lootable and craftable, without levels, but with a ton of modding and upgrading support, like the Metro games, Ghost Recon Wildlands or...
  14. alphamachina

Developers like CDPR show us why modding communities are so badly needed

This didn't age well. Modding support from CDPR for Cyberpunk 2077 is still atrocious and utterly lacking in almost every way. The only reason we have much in the way of modding for Cyberpunk is NOT because of RedMod, but because of amazing coders like psiberx, yamashi, wopss, and jac3km4 doing...
  15. alphamachina

[FEEDBACK] - Unstoppable Tracing Is Fundamentally A Mistake

Very well stated. In total agreement.
Top Bottom