Recent content by alphastorm7

+
  1. alphastorm7

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

This has probably all being mentioned already but in case anyone missed something or there's something extra kitguru published a small article today on overcoming motion sickness. https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/damien-cox/what-is-motion-sickness-in-video-games-and-how-can-you-prevent-it/
  2. alphastorm7

Game Options Thread - FOV, Load Times, Cutscenes etc.

Ah yeah forgot about that. It's not a very fun alternative to a loading screen though, although it does fit in with the setting for the game.
  3. alphastorm7

Correct but GTA 5 doesn't have a fast travel mechanic for your character to get around the map. The switching characters mechanic doesn't have loading screens though (although it can sometimes hang whilst loading in the assets as it switches) so I suppose CDPR could implement something like...
  4. alphastorm7

Are you going to add a photo mode ?

You mean like Nvidia Ansel? Cause I'm almost certain that will be implemented.
  5. alphastorm7

Media, News & Previews Thread

People are numbed by what's in films and on tv these days. But saying that it does sound like the game will be plenty brutal!
  6. alphastorm7

Don't quote me on this but I recall either reading or hearing there would be some form of fast travel.
  7. alphastorm7

The I LIKE WHAT I'VE SEEN Thread

I have to agree with this. EA, Ubisoft and the like don't do anything to inspire loyalty (for me at least), they just take and take. CDPR are different and in a great way. I hate microtransactions/season passes and all that jive (literally the worst thing to happen to gaming) but dare I say it I...
  8. alphastorm7

For me I think it has to release in 2019. If anyone remembers in some financial report/general meeting thing they stated that they would release TWO AAA games by 2021. I know their studios are growing in size but I feel if they released CP2077 in 2020 they may struggle to get another one out by...
  9. alphastorm7

Hardware Thread - General.

Hopefully if they've done enough backend on the game engine they'll be able to easily scale the game down for PS4/XB1 and dial it up to 11 for the PC version... we can only hope.
  10. alphastorm7

FP VS TP - perspective matters

First Person Perspective
  11. alphastorm7

No by the looks it is locked first person for exploration. Third person cutscenes and then the choice of first or third person for driving.
  12. alphastorm7

Games up on Amazon... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DM6Q683/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1528830222&sr=1-1&keywords=Cyberpunk%2B2077%2B-%2BXbox%2BOne&th=1 Also release date of "1 Jan. 2030" could be legit haha
  13. alphastorm7

1st or 3rd person, check the IGN post... "You can drive cars in the game, and seemingly toggle between first and third person during this."
  14. alphastorm7

[Tutorial] Sound Extraction and basic modding

Also if I understand it correctly then the playgo_chunks.csv (D:\uncooked\engine\misc\playgo_chunks.csv) shows which region in game relates to which content folder. Therefore using this and the soundbanksinfo.xml I think you could find all of the music for the different regions. Hope this helps...
  15. alphastorm7

[Tutorial] Sound Extraction and basic modding

Don't know if this is exactly what you're wanting but if you've extracted the games files then the "soundbanksinfo.xml" (D:\uncooked\soundbanks\pc\soundbanksinfo.xml) contains the sounds and music and their respective file ID so you can search for them within the content folders. e.g. if you...
Top Bottom