Recent content by AltenLumos

+
  1. AltenLumos

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

Yes, it works! Sharpening is GONE with this mod.
  2. AltenLumos

No way! I'm downloading the game right now, hope it works. upd. Holy shit, it works.
  3. AltenLumos

Same, I guess I'll play it next year or so, when devs and modders will hopefully address major problems. Love the original soundtrack though, so my physical PC edition was worth it, especially with that reduced price in my region. :ok:
  4. AltenLumos

Can someone test the new update? I don't have the game downloaded right now.
  5. AltenLumos

Yeah, I strongly agree. We have all the evidence of it being silently added to the game and all we want right now is just for devs to know this problem exists.
  6. AltenLumos

Same sharpening in 1.06
  7. AltenLumos

Isn't it just for disabling antialiasing? I tried that countless times with different combinations and... yeah, it just disables AA.
  8. AltenLumos

Don't forget insanely bad Windows image scaling, which makes everything non pixel-perfect.
  9. AltenLumos

Same, I bought 1660 super this year and I think it's the best 1080p card right now for it's insanely low price, but goddamn, no one told me that every new game must be played at 1440p or 4K to be enjoyable. I was ok with that in RDR2, since it's a console port and plays great with a gamepad...
  10. AltenLumos

I guess no one, so we should report it to CDPR support (though I didn't receive any answers, even though I reported it in 2 different languages). https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc
  11. AltenLumos

We tried that, sadly it didn't help. You can try changing some of these yourself, but I don't have time to try all of these parameters.
  12. AltenLumos

Yeah, but a slider like in Witcher 3 would be much better with the ability to disable it.
  13. AltenLumos

But it's still there though.
  14. AltenLumos

Wait what? For real? Can you screenshot it as nomad with the patch in your hand? Maybe I need to clear my config files and verify my game or simply redownload it.
  15. AltenLumos

Same :giveup:
Top Bottom