+
  1. AlterRektMLG

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

THE TIME HAS ALMOST COME, AND SO HAVE I
  2. AlterRektMLG

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for ignoring up.
  3. AlterRektMLG

F*** and S***. That's roughly half of the vocabulary in the future.

You want a cyber"punk" game with no swear word? Also, that is how people talk when they're with their best friends or with their worst enemies.
  4. AlterRektMLG

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

It was great - the dynamic world with all those possible destruction, the sounds, the music, the graphics. It's such an all around great package. Don't know what you think, but I'm preordering it Day 0.
  5. AlterRektMLG

Motion Sickness Thread with some possible solutions.

Awh :c Don't they have a refund system or whatever?
  6. AlterRektMLG

>Steam >LITERAL REFUNDS WITHIN 2 hours of playtime and 2 weeks from purchase.
  7. AlterRektMLG

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Because if you don't prove yourself otherwise as a majority, you'll be assumed to be a minority unless there's clear statistics.
  8. AlterRektMLG

I mean I'll still be buying and playing every last bit of this game :p But a third person view would have been great.
  9. AlterRektMLG

I wanted to say, "It might be, depending on how their engine was developed".
  10. AlterRektMLG

For a AAA game, yes it might be. Look, neither you nor I know how their engine works. If they did develop that engine properly, it shouldn't be that hard to just pop a different camera view in there.
  11. AlterRektMLG

>Pointless character customization >Isn't that hard to implement a third person view but still no >Motion sickness >Third person allows for a much more immersive and fun experience >Woohoo I can see my character in mirror, what a great subtle way to experience the customization
  12. AlterRektMLG

Hey I have a friend who still cannot play it because of first person. As weird as it may sound, if she cannot see a third person view, she cannot play it. Anyway, also it isn't that hard to implement a third person view though, is it? They surely can do that. Not begging for it, but the addition...
  13. AlterRektMLG

Hello, Night City!

Honestly, some of the people who are complaining are only doing so because their vision has been blurred by the corporations (jk). It's just that the portrayal of "cyberpunk" paints something like that. I actually love and respect the fact that they dared to show daytime trailer, instead of the...
  14. AlterRektMLG

Hello, Night City!

> Searching... > Found <<e3schedule.inf>> > ERROR > Data protected > Please enter password:_
  15. AlterRektMLG

Met my wife 26 years ago over CyberPunk 2020

That's amazing, man!
Top Bottom