Recent content by althrian

+
  1. A

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

This sounds really crazy (and not quite sure if serious or not) - and I'm not saying this to offend you or anything, it's just that it won't get in my head why anyone wants to give money so that a game isn't released for pcs^^
  2. A

I welcome you to try my role-playing game.

downloading right now. May need a few days/weeks to get through it :) But I plan to give feedback.
  3. A

Is matchmaking system of some sort present in the game?

crazy ideas sounds like my cup of tea. looking forward to it :D
  4. A

Caranthir's Frost ability does not buff Frost Giant

see if it happens more times that just this one time. If yes, post a bug report to playgwent.com/support to the devs ;) Remember it's still beta release state
  5. A

Where do you get these weird gwent cards. Like geralt of rivia

You can win them in the other areas: Novigrad, Velen and Skellige. I can't remember who gives you these cards but you have to follow certain questlines and have to play against some "gwent-bosses" after that you'll receive one of those special cards.
  6. A

Yes, they will release campaings (dunno when) which you've to pay for if you want to play them.
  7. A

VOTE: Did you like the new Banners?

Pics of those banners?
  8. A

The Witcher Artbook - a PDF full of wonderful drawings

Yes, this artbook (and some other things, OST e.g.) is included in the package of The Wichter 3 standardly
  9. A

A Proof of concept

Holgar82 you forgot the pic in the first spoiler - at least for me its not loading^^
  10. A

A Proof of concept

wtf, is that really in the cutscene where Eredin and his hunters slaughter the village with Hendrick?!?? O_O
  11. A

Cards - New Artwork :O)

Thanks for those!
  12. A

[MOD]A new overhaul, the successor of Better Combat Evolved 2

I bet he/she has it's handful of real life stuff to do
  13. A

Modkit is currently broken.

thanks for all your effort you modders out there.
  14. A

Modkit is currently broken.

one site before this marcin postet a link edit. lol actually now its two pages before this...
  15. A

The Witcher 3 for Linux

I'm in awe of your persistence Gilrond-i-Virdan
Top Bottom