Recent content by Amaroc

+
  1. Amaroc

House of the Dragon Discussion/Appreciation Thread

It really seems to be about taste, because how this show is supposed to be better than peak GOT is beyond me. I enjoy it, especially the first 5 Episodes, but it does really lack the grandeur and meta-plot of GOT. It's all about succession and most of the show seems to be in hallroom talking...
  2. Amaroc

New Skellige cards

I was wondering if there ever will be a female Skellige leader skin? What happened to Cerys?
  3. Amaroc

Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

Same. Wtf, I want to use all my saved iron, scraps etc.
  4. Amaroc

Some problematic cards of Gwent (from before and) as of and including Iron and incl some Ofir

Can anyone explain to ne Imlerith Sabbath? What the hell does this ability do?
  5. Amaroc

What changes do we want to see in the next patch?

Nerf Enslave and Damian Combo. It's usually 20 points or more, because paired with a defender, you can't kill Damian directly.
  6. Amaroc

Skellige Iron Judgement

I actually used Vilgefortz to simply destroy it, but it was a zero point move, because it spawned another unit of the opponent obviously.
  7. Amaroc

Skellige Iron Judgement

Ok, can someone tell me how to deal with this combo? Sukrus stops any damge to the defender, so with damage I can neither kill the defender nor sukrus, because Sukrus can't be targeted … and then the other units tick and tick and tick without the possibility to stop them. See Pic
  8. Amaroc

Iron judgement thoughts

Dwarfes need a hotfix nerf. The new dwarf synergy is just too strong with very little you can do about it.
  9. Amaroc

Should 'Lock' not also get rid of 'Defender'

Thanks for clarification.
  10. Amaroc

Should 'Lock' not also get rid of 'Defender'

I locked a defender unit and then tried to target another on the row... which did not work. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Defender units therefore must be destroyed, there is no other way?
  11. Amaroc

Shout out to the Devs

Dear Devs, Since the ending of the open beta – actually, since the infamous midwinter update – I had a difficult relationship with Gwent. What a ride it has been, an emotional rollercoaster. We lost many players, gained many anew. Famous streamers left, new content creater may arise. I for...
  12. Amaroc

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

I study "Germanistik" (Masters-Degree) and yes, that word is indeed correct, funnily enough. ^^
  13. Amaroc

It’s the Underdog Leader Challenge!

I just can not for the love of the almighty gods win with Harald. Really sucks to be honest. At the point in the ladder where I am now, I only see NG. NG everywhere. Soldier Boost, removal, locks. Just sucks. 1558356490 I played like 15 Games now, I only need 2 wins to finish this stupid...
  14. Amaroc

Nilfgaard - Relentlessly Boring

NG is really predictable and a bit overpowered in the moment, especially if you like engines. They can just kill everything with locks, Auckes, Serrit, Muzzle … EVERYTHING, and you can't do anything about it. If removal and control is not going to get nerfed, at the very least give more options...
  15. Amaroc

[Suggestion] Remove artifact cards

Strongly disagree. Artifacts should have a place in the game, but maybe not the place they have right now. I for one always suggested, that artifacts need to be equipped by units, and most units have one slot for that. So one unit = one artifact. Kill the unit, kill the artifact too, something...
Top Bottom