Recent content by Amethyst-056

+
  1. Amethyst-056

[Suggestion] Car lights

I never did FP driving (irl aside.) Partly because the first racing games I did had third-person only, partly because I never liked FP cameras when driving.
  2. Amethyst-056

[Suggestion] Car lights

Which is why I don't drive in FP in CP2077... even the larger vehicles you'd expect to have headlights worth the word are using dollar store flashlights with half-dead batteries.
  3. Amethyst-056

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Maybe. Problem there is, we don't know if that would fix the problem. There's still the fact Dex lodged a large-caliber round in your grey matter, which was subsequently fixed by Johnny's biochip, operated on to remove said lead lump from your grey matter, then partially-overwritten by Johnny's...
  4. Amethyst-056

Because the only ones with the know-how to create the biochips is the Arasaka Corporation, and it's unlikely they'd want someone who's stolen from them in the past just running around. Plus, the chipslot Johnny's biochip is inserted into is damaged (Thank you, Dex, you asshole...), leaving his...
  5. Amethyst-056

In that scenario, I think it's just down to straight up brain damage (from the biochip engram), since (iirc) those endings all involve Johnny being uploaded into the network to be with Alt.
  6. Amethyst-056

The problem isn't the story, it's the endings. So far, the best possible endings (from worst to "best") are: Eat a bullet. Sign on with Arasaka's "Secure Your Soul" program and get turned into a biochip (If staying alive in any physical form is your goal, this is your best ending.) The rest...
  7. Amethyst-056

Well... this is just a kick in the nuggets... decided to check the possible endings online... the two BEST possible endings are eating a bullet or signing on with Arasaka's "Secure Your Soul" program (which is pretty much getting Soulkiller'd into a biochip like a certain rockerboy we all know.)...
  8. Amethyst-056

[Bug] Playing for keeps Gig can't be completed after picking up the access card.

I had a similar issue with the basement door of a building during a gig to rescue someone out in the Badlands. I used the ground floor door to exit the building, to see if I missed anything, and that fixed the basement door. If that doesn't work, reload from a prior autosave and just break the...
  9. Amethyst-056

Clothing Options Extremely Limited.

I'm assuming you mean character level? Vendors don't add new goods until your Street Cred reaches certain levels.
  10. Amethyst-056

So stats are tied to clothing

I don't care what the stats say. It's going to look good or it's not happening.
  11. Amethyst-056

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Depending on the game, I can either finish it or get sidetracked horribly. In a way, the comparably restricted world map (when compared to Fallout games especially) is a benefit, since it means I'll only spend three days scouring every inch of Night City and the surrounding Bad Lands, rather...
  12. Amethyst-056

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

You got it all wrong, friend... the world map IS filled with mobs... just that, in this case, not all of them want your cybernetically-augmented giblets scattered across the scenery.
  13. Amethyst-056

Character Customization

My biggest issue with #3, besides the clash of cyber-red with bright blue, is the hair they chose for V in that image... it doesn't work. Otherwise, the UI seems a bit mushed together, like it was meant for a larger monitor.
  14. Amethyst-056

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

They're not "bugs", they're features. This is Bethesda we're talking about.
  15. Amethyst-056

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

You do realize anyone with a tablet, cell or laptop can catch up on said videos/forums mid-shift, right? True, they'd have to multitask if their job involves sitting at a computer providing tech support or the like, but it's not impossible.
Top Bottom