Recent content by amfibiya89

+
  1. A

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

Ohhhh. I can smell the fog reacting to light. Not perfect but as you said it is going there :D
  2. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Another one. That is what he said. been working on horizon/perspective fog for a while to match the 2014 footage
  3. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Awesome as always.
  4. A

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Wow man. You enabled SSR for puddles? Just how it was in E3 demo? WOW again.
  5. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Actually I have no idea how it works. But what you said make sense. Long time ago when I asked essenthy he said that do not want to dig in for this. So I thought this is hard to achieve. :/ And he also said that E3 swamp zone fog was reacted to light which gone in retail version. :hmm: So lets...
  6. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Ok. Guys. What Mishikedman is going to do with Swamp zone is to make sky and fog to "react" light as how it was in E3. In picture you can see right side is more redish ecause of sun but left side is blueeeeee.
  7. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

So will we see screenshot of Swamp zone lighting finally or you are not there yet? :)
  8. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

OK. When I watch new STLM screens I say I will play with STLM. Then I see This SS and say no no no. I will play with this. I am soo confused. :/ Still waiting for swamp zone sky and fog lighting as you mentioned some weeks ago. Hope it will be in VII version. :)
  9. A

Revive the Live!!! But How?

Sooo... What does exactly this mean? :/ Unofficial Redkit??? Has anyone who used it?
  10. A

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

This is too beautiful man.
  11. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

So why not to share with us too? :D
  12. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Cubemap can't reflect animated object on surface. And the part of object doesn't disappear from reflection when it goes off screen in cubemap. It is 100% SSR. :) You can check yourself.
  13. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

I asked many times to essenthy, could he bring SSR to little puddles? At first he said may be he will try. After some time he said it is not possible if I remember correct. :/ But we already saw many "impossible" things happened about this game's modding ;) So may be one day. :D And Yes. I...
  14. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

About realtime reflections. It is not completely removed from game. For example in big sea area we can see Screen space reflection which is realtime. The only realtime reflection removed from game, is reflections on little water puddles. For example in E3 this puddles was SSR enabled too but now...
  15. A

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Thank you. I tested it and loved it. Still not sure witch one to chose? Stlm or this. :/ But will wait and see till the the end of this mod (Swamp zone finishing). Just tired to begin over and over again. The only question is, is it me or is this mist doesn't disappear no mater what weather it...
Top Bottom