Recent content by Amioran

+
  1. A

1.07 FPS Decrease (Video)

That's a test for hz, NOT fps only, two separate things (they are related in certain circumstances - as in this case when hz is tied to fps - but they AREN'T the same thing), and then it is a game he already played many times (hence screwing the testbed completely; I'm even amused they had the...
  2. A

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

CDPR said it themselves: Patch to be released same time on GOG and Steam thus Steam Delivery Time usually 1PM EDT - Source: CDPR Senior Quest Designer on Linkedin connection (sent a message due to my job and that I have 70 members of the company in my 1st circle) - Nvidia Hair Physx and game...
  3. A

Sure, how not. You know it but you don't explain it. I should take it at your teenager word that would not know how a thing like this really works neither if your life depended on it, how not. Oh well... there are some people that can take as plausible everything as long as it suits their...
  4. A

OMG, are you blind, you don't know how to read or do you do it purposely? I already told you that there's PROOF of this in the various bug threads in the PC technical section. CDPR devs themselves replied those bugs were already fixed in a range from two to three weeks ago. Practically ALL the...
  5. A

As I said many many times in this thread, practically 90% of the bugfixes in this patch were already ready ranging from three to two weeks ago on PC. Proof are the various bug threads in the PC technical section. So good attempt but no.
  6. A

And for you that would take one week? C'mon... It's pretty obvious that they waited for the console certification to be ready and in the meantime they just polished a little the PC version (maybe by also adding some fixes more specific to that version) and today they finalized it (with...
  7. A

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

So you aren't either a former member of the fanbase and you have the audacity of coming here and calling others that are "whiners" because they care about the franchise they followed since the beginning and they don't want it to become yet another casual-ridden mess? Let's talk about having a...
  8. A

Ok then. Better this way. If they removed the toggle walk for PC I would really be pissed off. It's not that they haven't dumbed down the game already enough with the latest decisions anyway and everytime you point out some criticism at CDPR for their decisions you get attacked left and right by...
  9. A

Did you even read the thread ffs? In the PC k/m control scheme there's a toggle walk option and it seems it works anymore (from what the OP stated). So, of what the hell are you talking about? The amounts of blind fanboys in these forums is so absurdly high that there's no way to point out some...
  10. A

Are people like you paid by CDPR or are you just so insanely braindead that everyone criticizing them either fairly is to considered a sort of "enemy"? If they removed toggle walk on PC then they clearly made an awful decision and they should be criticized for that. and either harshly. If you...
  11. A

If something bad happens in the job? "Move on and walk away, be quiet". If something bad happens in your life (as you are targeted by bullies)? "Move on, tail beneath your legs, change place and be quiet". Someone is pissing all over you and dominating your life psychologicallly? "Endure or at...
  12. A

And the fun part is that then these same people complain en masse when they get a broken game. LOL, They are so deluded. THEY are the cause of those "broken games". But naturally taking responsibility for your behaviour in this day and age is a sin, so it's obvious that it will always be the...
  13. A

I know perfectly how it works, thanks. I don't need a dumb teenager to tell me things I know from decades. However the fact that they can lawfully do what they please doesn't mean that you should be happy about it and you should always tolerate whatever action just because of it. But I suppose...
  14. A

I really am astounded by this line of reasoning, seriously. Do you understand that you PAID the game, do you? They "owe you nothing"? Of what the hell are you talking about? They owe you everything if the product doesn't work as it should or presents gamebreaking bugs that don't let you finish...
  15. A

Maybe if you were one of those people that are waiting from A MONTH for a fix to a gamebreaking bug you would not be so "patient" on CDPR waiting to provide the fix for some arbitrary reason. I'm happy you didn't have some of those issues but many other people had and they are waiting from a lot...
Top Bottom