Recent content by amshaegar

+
  1. A

Gaunter O'Dimm Quote ***Spoiler alert*** kinda of

OMG! that's it!! That's the line! Thaaaank youuuu!!! >:D<
  2. A

Just replayed, starting with the escape from the ship, up to that part. I'm afraid it's not there :( Guess I'll have to replay it all :( It's making me mad, i can hear the words right in front of me :))
  3. A

Gaunter O'Dimm Quote ***Spoiler alert*** kinda of Hi gals and guys :D I have a very big problem. In HoS, Geralt asks O'Dimm if he knew that Olgierd was (you know), or something like that (I think). And O'Dimm says something like: Geralt, who would I be if I didn't know the tru nature of things...
  4. A

Next game for you?

Is more like a FP fantasy RPG :DAnyways...if the'll release it next year or in 2011(this year no way) this game will be the most epic of them all.In 2005 it had better graphics than Crysis...and everything about it is EPIC.That's why they call it an Epic fantasy FPS :DPO will be a big step...
  5. A

Next game for you?

Gothic 4 and Project Offset :D
  6. A

Are you getting Fallout 3?

I've been playing the fallout 3 for 2 days now and I can say that is a good game.Although it has an Oblivion feeling to it(it has the same engine) is way better than it.If Oblivion was a fail for me Fallout is not.If Oblivion would have been like F3 it would have been great.And a big part for...
  7. A

CD Projekt and the financiar crisis

Always glad to see another Arx player :beer: Well actually I was hoping for someone who works at CD Projekt to say if they have any problems...Because I fear of the concequences of this crisis upon high quality games that are in development and for the future of good game developers.
  8. A

Expressions

Expende Hannibalem:quat libras in duce summo invenies?and Memento mori!
  9. A

CD Projekt and the financiar crisis

CD Projekt and the financiar crisis Will the financiar crisis affect CD Projekt and their future games in any way?If yes....how?
  10. A

PC vs. Consoles

I was giving the graphics just as an example.An example that things are not evolving like they did 3 years ago.What I say is that we need to keep pushing the limits of the gaming industry.I mean how many original games have you seen in the past 2 years?Very few.The actual game concept becomes...
  11. A

CDPR plots something….

Aaaa...is Vista's media player
  12. A

CDPR plots something….

Hey...what media player is that?
  13. A

PC vs. Consoles

I'm a little bit late...but the combat doesn't just look fun,it is unique.There is no other game out there that can match this kind of combat.At first person melee combat Arkane and their game Dark Messiah are kings.They have no rivals.Other than that the full body awarness that was never seen...
  14. A

CDPR plots something….

If you watch the trailer frame by frame you can clearly see some ingame footage from TW 2.I think that you'll have the spell that Gerald is using against the Striga in the opening cinematic from the first game as a playable spell in the second one.
  15. A

PC vs. Consoles

What innovations?Well Dark Messiah of Might & Magic is one of the biggest innovation of this decade.I dont see on the Wii such kind of games now do I.
Top Bottom