Recent content by AmusedScreamer

+
  1. A

CDPR, please revert OST changes done in 3.1 in the next patch

This! I also loved the old "Witcher 3 Music" option in the closed and open Beta of Gwent and sincerely hope they will give us the option back. It was more... tavern-like and, to me, it just felt right for this type of game. I felt much more relaxed when playing Gwent :) I know I can just mute...
  2. A

[Poll] Avatar Avarice?

Other: Morenn or Eithne (Brokiloén!) ;)
  3. A

Mulligan abilities do not trigger

The problem is, you select Francesca, and that card can mulligan any card for any card, and Ta Da - she just goes to the board without triggering any action! The opponent plays their cards as usual and wins, cause I haven't received my final, R3 smashing card :) What's more, it has happened to...
  4. A

Mulligan abilities do not trigger

Mulligan abilities do not trigger Since yesterday, I've been encountering a weird bug where my mulliganning cards would not trigger their abilities midgame, resulting in my bad hand and an overall lost game. The cards in questions were Saskia and Francesca, but I suppose all of the mulliganning...
  5. A

New Cards Artwork

Just give us that Vampire patch already! ;P
  6. A

The old Ida Emean

Agreed on Ida. More ambush cards, please!
  7. A

Help me improve this Mulligan Deck w/ Sarah

Same memories, man. That deck felt so... alive :)
  8. A

Must-have Golds for ST?

Maybe, but Eskel doesn't have the Elf tag, which can be quite useful if you decide to boost all the Elves on your side with a Vrihedd Vanguard. Depends on your strategy, I guess.
  9. A

Connection Issues: Public Beta

@premiumlagerbeer Same here - I've never (that is, since the Closed Beta) had the disconnection issue up until today. It's the first time I've lost a match like that and something's definitely not right.
  10. A

Customize Campaign/ Novel-based campaign?

A custom made campaign sounds cool, indeed!
  11. A

Old Epidemic Artwork was better

I didn't know the part about China. Thanks for the info guys and gals! Jeez, I hate censorship to an extent I can't express with words... Oh well :/
  12. A

Old Epidemic Artwork was better

Old Epidemic Artwork was better The rat is cute and all, but I just find the old art so much better fitting the overall Witcher atmosphere... Dark, to the point, slightly disturbing. I hope I'm not the only one here and will keep my fingers crossed for bringing the old art style back for this...
  13. A

Schirrú Visual Bugs

I've been having the exact same issue since the launch of the Open Beta. The Client and all the other game files have been verified, fixed and re-installed a number of times. Hopefully the upcoming patch will handle that.
  14. A

Regarding the lore

Dudes and dudettes, if you like playing Gwent, you have come to realize you actually enjoy the Witcher universe... you ow it to yourselves - just read the books. You'll get to know what it all means, what the characters actually represent and much, much more.
  15. A

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

I have never played casual ;) I'm ranked 17 atm and seeing more and more of those roping bastards... EDIT: I forgot I played some casual to unlock ranked :D, but that's about it...
Top Bottom