Recent content by anathemic

+
  1. A

Should I play The Witcher 1?

Yes you should buy it and play it. It's cheap too. TW1 is a longer game and while not as epic in the sense of TW2 it is a more personal story to Geralt. While TW2 rushes you into the thick of awesome, TW1 starts off slow but soon picks up the pace and getting into the end of the game will blow...
  2. A

My First Playthrough Review (maybe some spoliers)

Onto the GotY issue, its an award based on popularity more than anything, and multiple games can win GotYs in the same year (Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect 2). But all of us here on the TW forums know what the real GotY is amirite?
  3. A

First Person View with OTS Camera

Eh I wouldn't go FPS for a game like TW2. For one, you won't be able to look at Geralt doing awesome sword play. Then there's the finishing blows which will probably disorient many, then there's targeting...
  4. A

Can't aim the ballister

Yes, you have to aim the ballista a small distance below his figure, like directly at the wooden tower/structure thingy.
  5. A

Letho's fate

I killed him first playthrough. I killed him because he put the blame on the death of a King on me AND he killed my chum Foltest (the prologue made Foltest seem like a fun dude to be with). That was my reasoning the first time, the multiple playthroughs later on vary and reasoning are not so...
  6. A

Journal Review: A Song of Fire and Ice - A Game of Thrones

Journal Review: A Song of Fire and Ice - A Game of Thrones Hello Witcher Communtiy (also have this thread on BSN boards). So after scouring the Internet and talking with friends, I was suggested "A Song of Fire and Ice" series by George R.R. Martin. People claim him an "American Tolkien" or a...
  7. A

If you can choice, what will the next step after Witcher 2

Expanasion, love me some expansions
  8. A

Buying a Witcher 1 medallion

I want one, but I need money for college.... WHY??!?!?!
  9. A

Rakes, shovels, and balls of twine

I must go now and make Geralt pwn Letho with a shovel!
  10. A

Did Anybody Else Find the Medallion (z) Use Annoying?

I prefer the TW2 medallion, it's more immersive. As for TW1, I didn't even know it had a medallion option to show names, I just went into options and toggled them on. The only real time I paid attention to the TW1 medallion was when Mr. Raymond #2 came in.
  11. A

TW2 I just can't go on Roche's Path

It's not for "no reason" more like a "misguided view" which is fueled by the hate, arrogance, and indifference from the human culture/society.
  12. A

TW2 I just can't go on Roche's Path

At first I was pro-Iorveth, and still pro-Iorveth, however I did do the Roche path and liked it alot. You should really try it out as the 2 paths are completely different.
  13. A

What lies beneath...

Or maybe he has long golden blonde hair that will blind those who are unworthy! Or yeah bald can work...
  14. A

Interview with Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt

You sir, have won
  15. A

Witcher Versus ?

I never got the time to go into Witcher Versus x.x
Top Bottom