Recent content by andersonblue

+
  1. A

Longest playtime

I've spent 131 hours in the Witcher 3 (only played one playthrough) I'm gonna wait untill both expansions and the 'enhanced edition' of the game comes out before doing another run, I have a backlog of RPGs I want to play, I.E Trails in the Sky SC Pillars of Eternity Divinity Original sin Tales...
  2. A

Keira Metz - the best romance so far

yeah... shame she was just using you though.
  3. A

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

I've completed the game once. I'll wait untill the expansion comes out untill I do another playthrough.
  4. A

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

So are they just adding in a couple lines? Or are they completely rehauling how she is presented in the game?
  5. A

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

Not sure if eater egg or not but there is a reference to partying modern day Uni students, when you get drunk with the witchers of kaer morhen. The 'I have never' game, lambert picked the game up from a 'student at oxenfurt academy' :D and drunk prank calls later on in the scene.
  6. A

1.07 PC patch delay due to console certification process

Dunno I'm playing the game just fine and enjoying it. Sure a few bugs but nothing major. Shame some can't
  7. A

It's Geralt. Not Gerald.

Do the high stakes quest in novigrad dont think they get his name right even once even npcs fuck it up!
  8. A

Making $ is way too easy

people do contracts for money...?
  9. A

How Many Hours you have in the game?

111hours here still on first playthrough, just hit the King's Gambit quest in Skellige. I don't think I can bring myself to do all the sea '?' as sea travel seems a bit too clunky currently and not fun, especially with weight limit as it is. But I've done all the land based ones.
  10. A

Why do silver swords not work as well on humans?

Well Silver is nowhere near as strong as steel, the blade would chip and get damaged very easily against armor or bashing it agaisnt another steel sword when in combat. But for lore reasons silver would not get damaged cutting into monster flesh and monsters are weak to silver.
  11. A

DLC 7+8 out now

Card skins are welcome. It's just something a little extra, and more artwork in games is never a bad thing. Why people would drop sarcastic comments about this is beyond me
  12. A

8 hours into white orchid :\

I think it took most people 5-8 hours. It took me 8 hours to do everything on hard difficulty, without rushing.
  13. A

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

I'm playing this game fine with no crashes or game braking bugs and enjoying it, so no complaints here.
  14. A

Red Mutagens

This should be an achievement/trophy Totally cereal
  15. A

The one thing that bugs me about characters in this game...

Played 80 hours so far and havnt noticed this issue at all.
Top Bottom