Recent content by Andrelik

+
  1. A

Heavy Popping of objects/npc/shadows/meshs/textures

Well, it's a Problem for Console-Users, too. They have to do something about this themselves as it is a self-induced Problem. I've been okay until Patch 1.04, but it's a mess ever since. It's the only real Problem I'm facing as it's taking away much (if not all) of the atmosphere. Greetings.
  2. A

Shockingly bad NPC/Textures/vegeration/general assets POPIN since 1.08, EVERYTHING ULTRA!

Yeah, right. Who cares for those filthy Console-Gamers - having the exact same Problems but can only hope for CDPR to actually Fix it themselves. No, seriously, we can't look forward to the Redkit as there'll be none for us. We need them to fix this self-induced Problem or I'll need to Uninstall...
  3. A

Patch 1.07 - Draw of distance even worse than before

That's actually my greatest Problem so far - among others aka Texture/NPC-Popins. I've stopped playing 2 Weeks ago to wait for a Patch that actually does what it says and not the exact Contrary (hello "improved perfomance stability" - Rocking your Changelog since 1.03). Riding became a pain in...
  4. A

Where's the new finishers DLC?

There you go. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54171-CDPR-must-hate-PS4-dlc-missing-again?p=1857921#post1857921
  5. A

Where's the new finishers DLC?

Yeah, it's no one's fault and no one but the Big, Evil and Rich Companies could Change it. That's just too simple for an Explanation (look for EvilChris Posting about this Subject) and it sounds like we and them (CDPR and/or Sony/Microsoft) shouldn't even try. Reporting Issues and complaining...
  6. A

Texture popin, and loading fade...

Yeah, the Texture/Vegetation/NPC-popin wasn't a Problem for me prior to Patch 1.03 and it didn't get any better. At this Point I've disabled Auto-Updates and I'm not completely believing the "Fixes" listed in their Changelogs anymore. If you didn't play since Release, ust look up all Changelogs...
  7. A

[Bug] 1.07 Mystery Weight Bug

Yep, same here. But there's a certain (Bies-)Potion raising the Weight-Limit and there are the Stashes now, so it's not the World's End. Greetings.
  8. A

Superior Wolven Armor chestpiece requires a Master armorer for some reason

@Kaboodles : Yeah, don't worry, you're not alone. :') I can confirm it, but I never felt like opening a new Thread regarding this rather trivial Subject. Well, it wasn't a Problem for me, but it could very well be one for somebody without access to a Master-Armorer. @SuomiKissa : Seem...
  9. A

[DLC 15] New Finisher Animations (Video)

When's the Second DLC coming, if at all? 3 Weeks but 2 DLCs, while one of the three Weeks was understandably needed for Patch development and the other was Ciri's Fashion Week. Ciris one-DLC-only Week was an exception as they stated there'll be two DLCs each Week, what happened, any Infos I...
  10. A

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I don't see it like that and I'm not here to discuss about it. I'm just here to express my opinion as I just did. They don't need you or me defending them and if they underestimated the Situation, even thoug they're pretty experienced in developing Games and in PR than they should've explained...
  11. A

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

No, they lied indeed. And not only once: Regarding the 1h+ Dungeons, the 2000 then 5000 openable Doors in Novigrad, the Downgrade (accusing Whatifgaming of lying regarding the Insider talking about Downgrades followed by CDPR confession in the Article "CDPR tackles Downgrade debate Head-On" -...
  12. A

Bug : final preparation Avallah'c not in ruby room

Ciri's the one where you need to be at the right time. I'm currently doing this Quest and I hope he's in his Room.
  13. A

Witcher gear level requirements raised?

Yeah, it's no Bug or anything like that. I've noticed that the Wolf Gear requirements were always a bit higher (at least the Mastercrafted). So, the previous requirements were incorrect and they've fixed it now. It's not really a good Idea to do that on already crafted Gear instead of changing...
  14. A

Thank you CD Projekt Red but not everything works for me

snowblood790: Only if you still have some Savefiles that weren't made during Patch 1.07. I'm not completely sure, if there're other possibilities. Never tried on Consoles, tbh. :) It's best to deactivate Auto-Updates and wait for Tests and Reviews, then you can still decide wether or not to...
  15. A

Witcher 3 was a pretty playable game. Now it's not. (another 1.07 rant)

I'm not going to answer all of your points, but I want to go back to an earlier Patch, too. I want to keep the Stash and other Tweaks, though. That's why it would have been better to release them as a DLC or via Hotfix. Now we're kinda forced to decide which one's the lesser of two evils. I've...
Top Bottom