Recent content by AngrPepy23

+
  1. A

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

TW3 should be the best present for everyone next year!
  2. A

Fan Kit Released

Thank you, CDPR! Best of all!
  3. A

Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

Happy birthday! Your legend has just begun!
  4. A

Something about originality (avatars and usernames)

Mine, "deithwen" of course, one of the best silver sword in TW2; and "23" mostly because Jordan is my favorite star.
  5. A

Do You Want Dual Sword Combat In The Witcher 3? (With A Poll)

any possibility with a greatsword in the witcher 3
  6. A

Will dark mode items import to TW3?

You know, with Redkit, i believe you can import everything from TW2 to TW3.
  7. A

Armor/weapons

yeah, me too especially the swords, they are gorgeous! hope in TW3 Geralt can fully use the two-handed and use it better cause in TW2 it is so awkward when he uses one, so few moves
  8. A

About the Compiling Script Error Many Players are Encountering

Thank you, kolier, and i find another way to fix the problem with redkit error. I simply unpacked your modified 'base_scripts.dzip' file and replaced the original files in 'The Witcher 2\bin\scripts\game\'. Now redkit is burning my pc!!!
  9. A

About the Compiling Script Error Many Players are Encountering

Yeah! Great work! And i believe you can help me with another problem i met. Now i can start the game (3.4) successfully, but i still can't start redkit cause of the same compilation error. If something goes wrong, it must be in the 'data' folder which appeared after redkit installed, count on...
  10. A

What makes you angry?

mine is having a roommate who could fart so loud to wake you up and yet never stop, let alone when he's awake. why can't he just try to learn to control it.
  11. A

What makes you angry?

That can't always happen right? Everyone could experience such things, maybe after a while you won't be so angry about it anymore.
  12. A

game freeze witcher 2 enhanced edition

may try to download some other saves of the end of chapter 2(iorveth of course) and play them see if they could get to chapter 3 successfully, if yes,it may be your own save files' problem; if not, may be the problem of your PC. Wish you luck then!
  13. A

REDkit enters Open Beta!

nope. same ploblem occurs, and when in 3.3, i still could start the game but when it's 3.4, both the game and redkit failed to run while the same "script compilation error" box appear....... thanks anyway!
  14. A

REDkit enters Open Beta!

Hi,guys, need your help!!! I just re-installed TW2EE(GOG version) and patch it from 3.1 to 3.3, then installed Redkit as the instruction said, but when i started the Redkit, a problem came: anyone could help?
Top Bottom