Recent content by AngryGoku

+
  1. A

Sound Stutter plz fix cd project red!!!

Sound Stutter plz fix cd project red!!! Still been having sound stutter in game please cd project red be your next fix have had this issue since day 1 i have it installed on a external hdd i have reinstalled internal no fix i've even reset my xbox one to factory default and installed didn't fix...
  2. A

Audio Stuttering/Distortion

I have been getting this exact thing since day 1 hopefully they will finally get around to fixing this im waiting for the patch before i continue playing. I have contacted support they said they would let them know but that was months ago and still nothing
  3. A

Patch 1.08 Notes

When will you fix the audio stuttering issue been waiting since launch ?
  4. A

Still having audio Stutter

Still having audio Stutter Still having really bad audio stutter on xbox one i have i installed on my external hard drive have tried switching it back on the internal tried all my audio settings its only the witcher 3 that does it power cycled console everything tried different hdmi cable...
  5. A

Fix audio staggering please xbox one !!!

Yeah I can confirm after reinstalling from external to internal still getting the audio stuttering please project red fix this I'm avoiding playing till it is don't want my experience ruined by this
  6. A

Finally some one with same problem as me that's the exact noise I'm getting mine is on a external as well I'm just glad it's not only me and agree I have not left vellen I could not deal with that noise interrupting cutscenes and its randomness it is very distracting cd project red can you...
  7. A

Fix audio staggering please xbox one !!! Ive been patiently waiting for a fix since launch I have still not left Even completed the barons quest and wait for this to be fixed please!! Is game wrecking and annoying this happens at a regular occurrence on Xbox one during cut scene and open play...
  8. A

Sound stutter next patch? (after 1.05)

Sound stutter next patch? (after 1.05) Is the problem with the sound stuttering a lot being looked at for next patch? patiently waiting for this to be fix so i can go back to playing the witcher for me this is wrecking my witcher experience
  9. A

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Please fix the sound stuttering problem on xbox one awaiting this fix so i can go back to playing it destroys the enjoyment of the game so bad
  10. A

Since Patch 1.03 sound stutter has become worse happening every 3-4 minutes

Since Patch 1.03 sound stutter has become worse happening every 3-4 minutes Witcher # on xbox one from release was making a stuttering sound during some of the cut scenes and during combat but since the latest patch (patch 1.03) it has increased a lot now it happens almost everytime i start...
  11. A

Xbox one Volume stuttering Distorts

Xbox one Volume stuttering Distorts :halt:hello the problem I keep having on the Xbox one is the volume stutters and jumps sometimes at random but mostly during a cut scene it will stutter distort for 5-10 seconds then it will go for awhile and come back again sometimes in free roam but mostly...
Top Bottom