Recent content by Anima38

+
  1. A

Vesemirs scabbards are missing.

Uff, i was thinking is something wrong with my game and i reinstalled twice but still no scabbards, and not only Vasemir but some other npc's have missing scabbards too, is not game breaking but is a little annoying i must admit. I hope CDPR is going to fix that soon, in massive game like this...
  2. A

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

So far in that Straw Poll is 1279 votes for the fix off the post ending and only 58 against and that says it all.
  3. A

I give up hope that they will do something with the post ending stuff, if i want a real open world game i go back and play that dam heavily modded skyrim, even if that game have a crap story and it's 4 years old. TW3 is a great game to play once, maybe twice if you force yourself to play it and...
  4. A

An argument that story fixes/augmentations should take priority over expansions, even from a business POV

In my opinion they tried more or less to copy skyrim style of open world but they fail because TW3 is a story-driven and is so dam hard to make an post-main-narrative free roaming when you have tones of choices, and for a good free roaming after the main story is finished at least the important...
  5. A

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

Well i understand the necessity of some threads Yen vs Triss because it's one of the biggest choices we have in the game, i understand that Triss have a little less content than Yen and i even voted for more Triss. What i don't understand is why in this thread poll you put "i choose Yen even...
  6. A

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Uff, uff, uff.... is so hard not to reply to Triss fanboys in all those threads where they picture Yen like she is some kind of evil incarnate, i must admit that i like Yen not because i think the books are cannon for the games but because i like her personality. I am married in real life...
  7. A

post-game depression. CDPR why why WHY would you do this???

Well "dear" Inanimate_object first of all stop giving orders and stop trying to force your opinion, second is that we did a poll about this and 410 people are agree with me and only 12 people agree with your opinion, if that don't rings a bell for you i dono what to say anymore.
  8. A

inanimate_object, my opinion is that you really don't have a clue about what we are talking about here, well i try to explain, in an open world sanbox game when the main story in over it not means that the game is over, you can still play and do those fck side quests, exploring or whatever, and...
  9. A

Dude27, dono why you keep bringing Mass Effect is this discussion, no offence but ME has almost nothing similar with TW3, a better comparison will be with skyrim or maybe some other game like that, do you realize that TW3 it's an huge open world game and not an linear one? For an linear game to...
  10. A

When i see posts like "start a new playthrought and deal with it" or "the game ended why the fck you don't understand that" and so on, i wonder if those people who post that are trolls or they really don't know how an open world game look like. I already said in other thread that TW3 needs...
  11. A

Tell Me Your Favorite Quest(s) [Spoilers]

1. The Last Wish 2. Family Matters 3. Battle of Kaer Morhen 4. The Ladies of the Woods 5. A Towerful of Mice Honorable mention is: No Place Like Home (the drunk quest form Kaer Morhen)
  12. A

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Yen the only choice and Triss sucks ( but still a good character i must admit it) /thread, btw we can keep this all day if you want, today i have time hehe
  13. A

For an open world game to end when the main story is finished is just bad and i already said that in this thread before, but in this case maybe its not such a bad idea because they build the game this way. I'm on my second playthrough and i will do every secondary quest and stuff i want to do...
  14. A

Too much open/unused space distracts from the better parts of the game

Agree that sometimes the game seems a little empty, with skyrim was almost the same till we got some good mods that fix the problem. It's hard to make such huge world and properly done everything right, i guess they did not have enough time to polish it, this was the first open world game that...
  15. A

The Nilfgaard thread - How did you like the depiction of the Black Ones?

The big thing that makes me sad about the politics in TW3 is that the only king alive who fight against nilfgaardians is a mad man. If only Foltest was alive but sadly CDPR decide to kill him in the previous game, so we got only Radovid and they decide to make him insane, all of this makes me...
Top Bottom