Recent content by Anrix1

+
  1. A

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I need to stop coming and checking here lol, but I'm too saltly about all the lies from CDPR. I have been playing Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access recently and it amazes me just how much choice I have in that game. I was honestly surprised when I accidentally attacked one of the major factions in a...
  2. A

On another note I finished all the endings again and I can't say my opinion has really changed much. And I really hate in the only ending you avoid soulkiller you are literally punished for it. You start slowly losing your shit in the space station while all of your friends hate you because you...
  3. A

Damn 400 pages! <3 Just maybe we'll get a response if this keeps up
  4. A

Anyways I'm off to sleep now. Happy discussions everyone!
  5. A

That's a completely fine perspective to have I just don't happen to agree. This is just one of those topics that we can't really prove each other wrong cause it goes into what is a soul and whatnot. If there is a copy of a person with the same memories and experiences as them are they the same...
  6. A

I think these two posts sum up what I think of Soulkiller. V at one point flat out says that the original him will die with Soulkiller. It sucks cause there is more elaborating on it is mentioned in passing and then not touched on again. And of course you can't refuse for some reason...
  7. A

It is relevant because it kills V and replaces V with a copy. The games brushes over it so I can't really blame you. Lemme see if I can't find a post from earlier that goes into more detail on it.
  8. A

Please let me tell Alt to shove it like the starchild.... please lol
  9. A

There's still the whole issue of being Soulkilled in the Panam ending that is kinda glazed over. :shrug: But we've been down that road a million times now so yeah I'll spare you and I'll not go into it all again.
  10. A

Lmao why not I'll join too : p
  11. A

If this is the introduction to Night City I think I'll have to pass on the rest of it :giveup:
  12. A

No gonna lie here if they ditch V cause of all of this bs I am done with CDPR in general. I have no desire to play a character that is not V but I suppose that is a me problem. Not to mention if this is how they did V what's to stop them from doing this to another character. :cry:
  13. A

Yeah agreed the fake options are the worst part of this whole thing. I've said it before and I'll say it again this was supposed to be an RPG with replayablility and currently there is very little of that. If they wanted an action-adventure game they should've marketed it like that from the...
  14. A

This is unrelated to the thread but your music is literally some of my favorite in the game <3 You killed it for real. Like every one was a banger. Some of the best music I've heard in a while. :)
  15. A

I'm not a fan of a better end being locked behind a paywall but I'll take it if it's what we get. Cuz honestly anything is better than what we have now. Anyways I'm off to bed for now :)
Top Bottom