Recent content by antares2097

+
  1. antares2097

List of Missing Options (and Features)

Please add set right-click as the standart button for going one step back in the menu. I can't understand how every playtester thought, that it would be ok to press the escape button, everytime you leave the menu or go one step back. I hate it. The right mousebutton isn't reserved for anything...
  2. antares2097

DLSS in inventory

Very good suggestion. The character in inventory screen with dlss is so fuzzy, it's just not enjoyable to look at.
  3. antares2097

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

I am a little bit disappointed about canceling the whole techie thing together with the flathead. I was really looking forward for the whole techie gameplay and commanding my own little robot, maybe tune him up a little and give him more and more skills... unfortunatly the techie gameplay...
  4. antares2097

Night City Wire 25/06/20

I think that V's former voice is now the voice of Judy from the braindance gameplay
  5. antares2097

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

My dream would be a shop only for Katanas, where you can customize the sword of your dreams for a little fortune. Sword handle, type of leather, type of metal, décor elements, engraving, etc... I can see it before my inner eye: a dim and dusky store, neon-light shines through the blinds, the...
  6. antares2097

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Ok, that is a satisfying answer.
  7. antares2097

I played the witcher games, but the 2019 e3 trailer is clearly CGI. It's a high quality sequence that tells a part of the story and it makes sence, that it will be in the game. Otherwise it would be an enormous waste of ressources. I could imagine, that in the final game this sequence is...
  8. antares2097

No, it is confirmed that you will have only one in the game and you won't be able to customize it. There is an extra Thread in the forum about this. 1562005044 Oh, i think there's a misunderstanding because of my "english". I didn't mean, that I want to change my background, it's obviously...
  9. antares2097

I didn't mean that I am against customization after character creation. I just think that it feels a bit strange if I can change almost everything aside from your background. It's still an RPG in wich you play a role and for that, charakter creation shouldn't feel "pointless".
  10. antares2097

It's not that I want it to be like in bethesda games. The system in Fallout was really boring, because you just had to repeat certain actions to impress someone, like lockpicking etc. If you forced it a little bit, you were able to go from not interestet to madly in love in no time (sometimes...
  11. antares2097

I have two questions. 1. How does character creation work with the CGI Videos in the game? In the 2019 trailer we saw the male “standard” V, like the one that appears on the cover. If I create my character as female and let’s say black or asian, you can’t use this sequence in the game because...
  12. antares2097

More Animations From "V"

I fundamently agree with the idea to have as much as possible FP-animations in the game as long as they don't get annoying e.g. if the animation steals you one or two seconds over and over again, esp. actions that you perform frequently like pushing buttons/looting corpses etc. An extreme...
  13. antares2097

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Diverse NPCs – I really like the sheer mass of NPCs floating around the city! What I want to see, is a colorful bunch of different people and I’m not talking about races, but other characteristics like tall, small, skinny, stout, fat, less fat, fast, just a little fast, hectic, slow and so on. A...
Top Bottom