Recent content by Antfunk

+
  1. A

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Excellent post and sums my thoughts up perfectly. With regards to bundling the exp fix with a full patch at this stage I honestly think they must have a fix. The thought that they would delay getting this fix out when it is all over the net and many gaming publicity sites doing assume damage...
  2. A

Ok I have probably spent over a 100 hours doing this on Death March and am up to Skellige. The game is an absolute clusterfuck to which I am considering starting all over again. So can anyone tell me if I restart and try to be really careful with my questing and keep everything within 3 levels...
  3. A

It is somewhere here in this long topic. Something to do with their solution will be to give 5 exp for grey quests as compensation. ---------- Updated at 06:23 PM ---------- You are very very wrong. There are many serious bugs. One that immediately springs to mind is the brick you cannot...
  4. A

It gets better. Marcin actually gave an additional update yesterday to the polish forum community but has not bothered to update the English understanding community.....
  5. A

Man. I really love this game I really do. But it is just an absolute clusterf**k mess ATM. The exp bug is terrible. I thought I had It sussed. I didn't get any exp for the poet quest chain then I got an alert saying 100 exp for paying the captain to go to Skellige. I checked the exp level...
  6. A

Do things like guarded treasure give exp? I know ? Monster nests give 50 exp. Just wondering what is safe to do.
  7. A

So am I the only one getting all the missing exp added on to other quests and getting it stealth added?
  8. A

Ok so further testing yielded really interesting results. This time I completed the passage to Skellig quest before finishing the poet quest. This time instead of 1600 exp I got 600 exp, (as mentioned in my earlier post it should only give 100 points). Is this because it didn't have as much...
  9. A

Potential good news for those experiencing the exp bug!!!!!

No problem. I want to try and let as many people as possible know this. I have noticed the randomness of not getting exp right from The start and I am playing on Death March so get reduced exp. However I am Way over levelled still and have lots of side quests and such to do as well as over 70...
  10. A

Just got my next exp. Awarded 1000 exp for At break neck speed but added 1005. Seems like it is working. Looks like it attached the missing exp to another quest. ---------- Updated at 10:33 PM ---------- Ok so it's happened again. My experience was level 16 296/1500. I paid the guy 1000...
  11. A

People replying to my post on Game FAQs about this are experiencing the same thing. Could be on to something here :)
  12. A

So I have made a seperate post about this but just trying to get the word around about my discovery and I expect any of people will have this tracked so here it is here :). Hope it works for you :) : So I was appear to be experiencing this. I did not get the 500 exp for finishing the Whoreson...
  13. A

Potential good news for those experiencing the exp bug!!!!!

Potential good news for those experiencing the exp bug!!!!! So I was appear to be experiencing this. I did not get the 500 exp for finishing the Whoreson Junior quest but thought f*ck it I will carry on. Doing the, "Play's the thing quest". Currently been getting exp again. As I write this...
Top Bottom