Recent content by Apostate101

+
  1. A

Regis Deserves Better

Exactly. I have not seen Roach for a while now in competitive play. And I expect to see even less of her with the introduction of Mardroeme. It can be effectively banished from the game entirely before your opponent can buff her in any way, unless you are giving them a golden spy, of course...
  2. A

Regis Deserves Better

I understand the concern, but I don't necessarily agree: don't they already get the +2 buff twice with Yennefer and her pet Unicorn? If, for some reason, 10 gold for NR would be deemed too much. They can always make Regis: Higher Vampire a gold 6 or 7. It would still be much better than what we...
  3. A

Regis Deserves Better

That would be a bare minimum, I suppose.
  4. A

Regis Deserves Better

Regis Deserves Better Hello, fellow gwent enthusiasts! With the introduction of the new update, I think, Regis: Higher Vampire (I am talking about the card Regis spawns after removal from the battlefield, of course) should get his gold status back. And here is why: 1. In my opinion, reworked...
  5. A

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

That's why this change seems so wrong. Like many people here, I've been playing B&W for the last couple of weeks, and the more I saw of Toussaint, the less appropriate this alteration to witcher sets seemed to be. Every asset in the game is created with attention and skill: the devs clearly...
  6. A

There is indeed (thanks to Roccogrb):
  7. A

I don't believe those of us who are unhappy with the change harbour any illusions about our role in the CDPR's artistic process. The decision has been made by the developers - a decision some of us disagree with - and this thread is simply pointing out the issue. We all wish for the discussion...
  8. A

You are absolutely correct: It is. This thread isn't about the colours, though. It's about texture quality, which is objectively inferior in the latest patch.
  9. A

I'm now a bit worried about the Grandmaster tier armours introduced in the BaW. They probably won't have the 'original' higher quality textures to revert to.
  10. A

The difference is very visible in game (it's somewhat less noticeable in the inventory screen due to the lighting conditions). While the colours are more 'vibrant', the final look is much worse: it lacks detail and complexity of the originals.
  11. A

That would be awesome. P.S. You might want to use this version of the comparison:
  12. A

I don't mind at all, although the attached version turned out to be a lot blurrier than the original file. Thanks for the solution!
  13. A

Sure thing - it does bother me more than I should be willing to admit. By the way, is there any way to upload a better quality image? Because it became much blurrier in the attachement for some reason.
  14. A

Long time lurker here chiming in to say: you are absolutely right. The witcher armours underwent some significant changes (and I don't mean just the colours - the textures are much worse now as well). A lot of the subtle touches (stitches, rust, etc.) and colour variations are gone. I don't...
Top Bottom