Recent content by aquana

+
  1. A

Dead Man's Party bug

Can confirm, this is definitely an issue. Fortunately, verifying the game files seems to fix it. (Windows 7, GOG version of game.)
  2. A

[BUG] Roach Missing Mane in Hearts of Stone

Yeah, I seem to be stuck with creepy shiny black plastic Roach too (on HotS) :D Let's hope they fix this ASAP. Poor thing...
  3. A

DLC Beard still grows.

Thanks, will definitely try this.
  4. A

Missing health regeneration ability on Ekimmaras and Katakans?

Hmmm... Dunno. They regenerated just fine for me, so it's not a nerf.
  5. A

PC to TV- Inventory dims.

Yeah, this definitely sounds like an auto-dimming issue. Look for "eco" or "power saving" options in your TV's menu, that's usually where they keep these settings (google your model if you can't find it). Setting the HDMI port you're planning to use for gaming to "PC" is also recommended.
  6. A

Dear CD PROJEKT , please add a "Pause when not in focus" or "running background when loss of focus" option.

...wait, what? So your problem is that the game pauses when you alt-tab out of it? Am I missing something here?
  7. A

Please add the possibility of not refilling alchemy items upon meditation

What, why? The last thing I want is even more inventory management, it's cluttered enough already...
  8. A

GTX 980 and random crashes DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

Your hardware is probably fine - the drivers/patches are still a bit wobbly since the game hasn't been out for long (1.05 completely wrecked my game and introduced stuttering when there wasn't any before, for example). I'd play another graphically intensive game as a test - it might not fix W3...
  9. A

Well shit. Is this a copy with DRM? Do you have a way of launching it without Steam or any overlays, just through the exe file? It might be worth a try if you can.
  10. A

Have you tried completely uninstalling Geforce Experience and any old drivers you have installed? I also changed cards a short while ago and while it looked like Geforce Experience has recognised the new GTX 970 without issues, I kept freezing out and having to hard reset. Removing everything...
  11. A

Full screen instantly reverts to borderless window after the 1.05 patch

Eh, to be honest if I have to choose between the wonky alt-tab and the lack of overlays, I'd go with the former. I take a lot of screenshots and upload some of them to Steam, it's absolutely a necessity to me. Will experiment a bit when I find the time.
  12. A

Blackbough shopkeeper icon( but also merchants in general). This can't be right?

From what I've seen merchant inventory is randomly generated every time you talk to one - they usually sell the same-ish things (armour, swords, etc) but equipment stats and level requirements change during each conversation. Have you tried talking to the same vendor multiple times in a row?
  13. A

Full screen instantly reverts to borderless window after the 1.05 patch

Yeah, full screen seems to be a bit janky in this game. For me it usually messes up when I alt-tab out of the game (IF I can - sometimes the game window just stays there no matter what I do). It does tend to switch back to borderless windowed on its own but it's been an issue for me in all...
  14. A

DLC Beard still grows.

That would be really nice. Shaving every day is a pain already, it's the last thing I want to do in a video game. I'm sure some people like it, but a toggle or a file value we could modify would help a lot.
  15. A

Overall framerate drop + Camera/Mouse feels janky? (Post 1.05)

If you look around the forums a bit, you'll see that quite a few people are reporting framerate drops and pop-in issues since 1.05 went live - not sure what happened, to be honest (it's the same for me). I'm hoping it gets fixed soon, though.
Top Bottom