Recent content by aquma

+
  1. A

Combat in the game - general discussion

I would seriously consider starting on hard,if i were You.On hard the game pushes You towards watching the whole sequence,not only the damn flaming sword icon.It also makes alchemy a very important part of the game,not only a bonus buff.The enemies are also,obviously,more challanging.Aside maybe...
  2. A

Our tribute to Gary

There probably aren't many ppl alive that had such an impact with their creation on the things i like and love today,as this man had.Rest in peace.
  3. A

The Witcher – over 600,000 copies sold!

Yes,but don't forget that it's a first game of an unknown studio.You can't really expect it to sell like for example Bioware's newest title,simply because it's not as known and it took time to make ppl know it's worth it.With a possible sequel i expect things will be quite different,since TW...
  4. A

First impressions

If Your controls feel really sluggish for example geralt waits a really long time before he starts to swing his sword,and You have troubles completing the combos even if You hit the button at the - supposedly - right time,You may have a mouse problem.I've read somewhere that some mouses where...
  5. A

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

Good to hear You're working hard.This changes look excellent and its nice You're not cheating Your customers of their chash,offering it for free for those that paid for the game already.One thing i can think of that i would really like to see in the game too,would be one more cut-scene between...
  6. A

Witcher...Gothic.....Both Fantastic

While i agree with both some points from Diss and from 1eyedking, gothic had some shortcomings of it's own,that were equally distracting to me,as some of witcher's are.Like the absence of children and severe lack of women,making the story-progress completely faction dependant or the combat...
  7. A

Problem is,when the game can screw the main quest for You,without Your hand in it,and without any way of going around it when it happens.My adventure with Gothic 3 ended when a boar killed a 3 ppl camp with a NPC that i needed to talk to if i wanted to follow the quest of freeing the city from...
  8. A

I liked Gothic 1 and Gothic 2 (along with Night of the Raven expansion) very much.The stories in this game aren't top notch,perhaps, (with the exception of the said expansion,which i found rather nice story-wise),but the amount of things to do,quests and general atmosphere and gameplay make...
  9. A

Rozszerzenia

Jesli mowa o wiekszym dodatku to:1)wiecej modeli postaci niezaleznych2)kontynuacja histori albo solidny,bardzo solidny,watek poboczny rozgrywajacy sie na nowych lokacjch (vide:Noc Kruka)3)wiecej opcji ekwipunku - wicej bajerow do modyfikowania broni,wiecej zbroi (mowa o zbrojach skorzanych) i...
  10. A

Sąd na Abigail - winna, czy niewinna - oceń sam. Zawiera oczywisty SPOILER!!!

Zakonczenie pierwszego aktu i sad nad Abigail byl momentem w ktorym pokochalem ta gre :).Dowodem na to ze wszystkie wylane slowa o moralnej szarosci i trudnych wyborach nie byly tylko zgrabna kampania.A slowa Geralta wgniotly mnie kompletnie w fotel,o gesiej skurce nie wspominajac.Ale do...
Top Bottom