Recent content by Arachxia

+
  1. Arachxia

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Hi, I would like to ask a question. I preordered a Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's edition on zone 2. The thing is In the promotional picture there is the French language in it, which makes me wonder about the artbook and everything else inside will be English or French?
  2. Arachxia

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

Hi, I would like to ask a question. I preorder a Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's edition on zone 2. The thing is In the promotional picture there is the French language in it, which makes me wonder about the artbook and everything else inside will be English or French?
  3. Arachxia

Infinite Loading Screen in patch 5.2

Yes, many times 1583387997 Even I verified the game and get 54MB files. then re-verify it without launch game, there's still be a download with the same 54MB files.
  4. Arachxia

. I contacted CDPR support, still waiting for assistance. btw I use GOG 2.0 and every time I tried to verify Gwent it goes to download with additional 54MB files every time. any idea what it could be?
  5. Arachxia

Hi, after patch 5.2 I got an infinite loading screen when start Gwent again. I tried to fix it with every method I possibly find (reinstall both GOG and Gwent, delete a folder in Appdata, etc.) but still not work. Any idea how to fix it?
  6. Arachxia

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi guys, did anyone experiencing no quests given, still 24 win max after 2 days and stuck at Rank 1 stain glass with highest rank is 0 but can't find any rivals at a rank match? I just come back to play Gwent after Homecoming.
Top Bottom