Recent content by Archbandit

+
  1. Archbandit

Season of the Draconid is here!

St Probably refraining from killing everyone in sight after another idiotic excuse for a game. That currently is one hell of a challenge! But, because you probably want a sensible answer: we have the Journey, so I strongly suspect not. And (because I know the answers will be merged...
  2. Archbandit

And why do I seem to always play against players who give me 11 of something for whupping my arse? 11 should mean they've been around a lot, right? Then there's the lovely Ethereal deck, all the problems above that no deck seems to fix. I've gone into lockdown so I'm not tempted to do more than...
  3. Archbandit

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

Thanks for explaining those abilities. I, too, didn't have a clue about them.
  4. Archbandit

Why is this utter garbage? I can get a card down in 3 seconds. I know. I've timed it. I do it. A lot. Now, for some reason known only to .... my cards go to the wrong line, the stupid animations take far too long, the cards do the wrong things, etc, etc, etc. Why? I can pull a card, click...
  5. Archbandit

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

There don't actually seem to be that many obviously weak decks or poor players in the casual set up. Most players I meet have a good idea of how to play and usually enough good cards to make their plays. And I also meet a ton of SK decks that ... I wonder why people don't get bored playing by...
  6. Archbandit

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Now I will rope in retaliation and I do allow for the possibility of lag or someone being new/looking at combos, but again when there is nothing else to play for: move it along. Play your combos quicker. If you've designed a deck then you should have a good idea of how it goes. And destroying my...
  7. Archbandit

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

I've just come across a type of player (because it is a type of player, one who copies) with the Demon/Gernichora fruit combo a few times. If I don't have the cards I can't stop that. Not quite legalised cheating but it makes NG seem positively fair and there are too many bad gimmicks around...
  8. Archbandit

Usurper Cesar Issue

The only thing I've had from him was that he spawned two "spying operatives". They're the only unit that have that specific title. You can then have him drag them back to your side. No other units are affected. In fact most of that update for NG doesn't seem to do much unless you make loads of...
  9. Archbandit

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

The more you play the less favourable you view other people (it seems). With more experience I hate net decks, seeing the same cards, the same tactics, playing the same game. That can account for a high proportion of games. Others are the usual: people taking too long (you're 50 points ahead...
  10. Archbandit

Syndicate seems utterly unplayable

Er...five hours to get my three NG wins. It's my strongest faction. One just had far fewer cards than me: I think all bronze. Poor them, but they still nearly won. One bailed as I poison spammed because that's what I have most of apart from the new cards which actually seem rubbish. One, again...
  11. Archbandit

Usurper Cesar Issue

Yeah. I found this out. He's pretty useless really.
  12. Archbandit

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Made me laugh. Thank you!
  13. Archbandit

1. Less Reward Points? 2. Big data analysis is the problem 3. What to do against it? How about a strike

I actually like a lot of the stupid challenges: I can do them and it doesn't matter if I win a game. And they're different. I probably will try the journey again one more time but after that, as I've said elsewhere, it effectively becomes a subscription game and the pricing of the game leaves a...
  14. Archbandit

Master Mirror: well the power creep is real

Frost is the new poison. NG now even more just ruins your deck rather than has much going for it. Devotion is rubbish, especially with NR. SK is quite good but that's about it. I have yet to play ST (I dislike the deck and all the ME superhero types so I avoid it) and while I like SY I'm not...
  15. Archbandit

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Bullet point time. TLDR version: I'm sceptical about what's to come and unimpressed with what currently is on offer. I started playing two months ago. I bought stuff: same reasons as most of you. I have to get 156 cards to have them all: 33 epic and 123 legendary. My current MMR score is...
Top Bottom