Recent content by arcturuz78

+
  1. A

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

becos of their failure to fix ps4's performance, i will be putting the game aside indefinitely and will not purchase any DLC expansion packs
  2. A

Is it necessary to upgrade armor to finish this game?

Thanks guys I'm only playing on Story and Sword!, guess i'll go ahead with the storyline
  3. A

Is it necessary to upgrade armor to finish this game?

Is it necessary to upgrade armor to finish this game? I am level 22 with the basic Feline gear. My next progression would be The Isle of Mists Can i proceed to complete the game with this basic feline set without further upgrades? I just want to complete the story and find it a chore to hunt...
  4. A

Patch 1.08 - Terrible Stuttering on Skellige

instead of improvements, every patch seems to make things worse for ps4
  5. A

Patch 1.08 Change List Released

installed on ps4, it only says for newgame+
  6. A

These settings will improve your PS4 performance

what does the 'blur' option do?
  7. A

Patch 1.08 Change List Released

there nothing in there that states any fixes/improvement to framerate
  8. A

My next quest is Ugly Baby and I am only level 19

Thanks all for the advice
  9. A

My next quest is Ugly Baby and I am only level 19

My next quest is Ugly Baby and I am only level 19 I read that most people finish the game at around level 30+ my next quest is Ugly Baby and I am only level 19, seems like I am under leveled? I mainly just did the main quests and a couple of secondary quests in the game. pls advice if i am...
  10. A

every new patch fixed bugs but introduced other problems, the best patch imo was the day 1 release version
  11. A

What happened with patch 1.07? It's a main quest breaker on the PS4.

i installed 1.07 before reaching this part the cutscene played and i managed to speak to him
  12. A

what do these two options do? will turning them off make the game less beautiful?
  13. A

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

i have waited 1 month for 1.07 and will not wait anymore despite the pop ins and occasional cut scene distortions that still persist in 1.07, i will still play enough is enough
Top Bottom