Recent content by ArghyaD

+
  1. ArghyaD

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

have the bugs been fixed (tactical advantage getting destroyed, tainted ail not working as per card's description, etc)?
  2. ArghyaD

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Well... I am back to gwent after about 12 hours of uninstalling it, only to find my tactical advantage being blown up in the first round of my (I think) 5th game. The card still showed the immune sign on it when it was destroyed. There's a video of it on twitch, but I think sharing the link...
  3. ArghyaD

Now that the dust has settled....

@idomyownstunts Thanks. Changed vote. i guess I am so bloody frustrated right now I have become partially blind at the moment.
  4. ArghyaD

The game is buggy to the point that now cards are getting auto discarded. Way to go CDPR. Good job, really. PS : I hate how corporate interests end up ruining everything enjoyable and creative this world has to offer. Also, if there was an option to change my vote in this poll, I would change...
  5. ArghyaD

Skellige Deck Strategies

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am not really enjoying this game any more. Last game my Shupe got auto discarded and of course I lost. The game before that my opponent discarded a card when he was behind and quit after 2 turns (I think the same bug happenned to him). I am just too...
  6. ArghyaD

Cards getting auto discarded?

Just now in a game my Shupe got auto discarded. I clicked on it and then on board to play and the card just vanished. In the game before this, my opponent discarded a card in the second round when he was behind in points and a card down. He quit after 2 more turns. Anyone else facing similar...
  7. ArghyaD

Tutorial - Arachas Queen

If you play practice mode in HC, every game is vs Arachas. I think OP meant that.
  8. ArghyaD

I don't think the real problem is artifacts. Among artifacts, barring Sihil, none of the others are good enough to be a main card of a deck. The bronze ones just behave like over-protected engines; and Sihil can also be dealt with. For me, the 1 glaring change that ruined the balance is...
  9. ArghyaD

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

1. Why did you get a completely different game Beta tested for 2 years just to give us HC which is totally different? 2. Did you all even bother thinking about the balance of HC before releasing it? 3. Why the unnecessary changes (like reducing the power values of cards which is allowing...
  10. ArghyaD

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

The game never felt so bloody broken. You either play scorch - epidemic Eithne or row buffs (froth) and win 80 - 90 % of your games or play the other decks and lose all of your games against those decks. This game is so ridiculously unbalanced. 1 simple solution to this would be to revert back...
  11. ArghyaD

Questions about Gwent's MMR & Leaderboard

Yes. 40 with each. Then the sum of your 4 best faction mmr gives you your total full mmr. You are welcome btw.
  12. ArghyaD

Questions about Gwent's MMR & Leaderboard

https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/23546/a-glimpse-in-the-future-of-gwent-masters This might be helpful.
  13. ArghyaD

NR is 'that' faction

Why not play then? My GOG ID - ArghyaD Also, let me clarify, they are still worse than artifact decks, but apart from artifacts, foltest and demavend are among the strongest. And no, my Foltest is not that crap chance based Draugir deck you wrote about, and I do not use Foltest's pride or...
  14. ArghyaD

NR is 'that' faction

Add me on GOG. I'll play my Demavend and Foltest decks in all the games. Then let me know what you think. Trust me, you are utterly ignorant about present NR. Edit : Oh, and I will play some with Adda too.
  15. ArghyaD

My Problem with Usurper

Usurper is the first leader I unlocked in HC. Usurper adds a new touch to the game. The leaders OP mentioned, well, yes they have a hard time against Usurper (except Filavandrel and to some extent Arachas Queen) but its not a sure loss in any way. Usurper surely takes away your opponent...
Top Bottom